• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Where the heck are you finding theses young gregarious cashiers? Most young people are socially awkward that I see…
    I think he means BSing with neighboring cashiers. Ive seen those firsthand. So busy yakking that they scan SUUUUUUPER slow.
    THough nothing beats the Marsh cashier back in the day. She had zero F's to give. The look on her face screamed "I dont wanna be here today and I'm actively daydreaming of being somewhere else." She would literally take items 1 by 1 and pass them over the scanner and place it in the bag in one fluid movement. If it scanned and beeped, great. It went in the bag. Even if it didnt scan and beep, it still went in the bag. Rescanning?

aint-nobody-got-time-for-that-quote-1.jpg

She was so aloof all I could do was stand there with my mouth open trying to figure out if she was serious and if she would ever notice what she was doing. I finally realized she just DGAF. So it was pointless to say anything. I paid the $20 for the full cart and went on my way. SMH. (Probably should have been $40 or $50)

Top Bottom