• ...and so much more!
  • SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    And FBI instigators like Ray Epps were there too, pushing the crowd to do more than they were apparently willing to do on their own. Since the powder keg wasnt going off by itself, they decided to strike a match.
    This is the key point. The crowds were manipulated into entering the Capitol in order to escalate the situation. The objective was to turn the protest into an "insurection" to fit the narrative of the liberals and the media. If anything, it was the most polite insurrection in history. People walking in line, smiling and being shown around by the Capitol Police.

To fit the narrative there had to be violence. As we saw, the violence was one way and cost this women her life.
    Ashli_Babbitt_site__1__jpg-2224353.jpeg

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    More MSM poo to fit the insurection narrative. Too bad we never saw articles like this during the George Floyd protests or the Portland riots.

Patton-Smith said parents need to understand that a sense of safety is what is most important for children, because trauma robs that feeling of safety and makes people feel isolated.

Because children are like sponges, actively absorbing and trying to process what they see, Patton-Smith said parents may need to limit news and social media that could increase exposure to potentially disturbing content.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    More MSM poo to fit the insurection narrative. Too bad we never saw articles like this during the George Floyd protests or the Portland riots.

Patton-Smith said parents need to understand that a sense of safety is what is most important for children, because trauma robs that feeling of safety and makes people feel isolated.

Because children are like sponges, actively absorbing and trying to process what they see, Patton-Smith said parents may need to limit news and social media that could increase exposure to potentially disturbing content.

What they're really scared of is kids growing up realizing these people aren't invincible and fearless:

CKuGRwO.jpg

An unarmed crowd managed to make these scum bags **** themselves on a level not seen since the revolutionary war.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    87   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Why are snipers necessary in a gun free zone?

Can I rely on said snipers for my individual protection?

1. "Gun free zones" are only "gun free" for (law abiding) citizens. (but you knew that already)

2. No. Not really. Not unless they get very lucky to spot that needle in the very large haystack, or get very accurate advanced warning... but it does slow down response time to zero.

As far as the article goes, I'm inclines to agree with the "Paint the right as domestic terrorists" statement. Pretty sure this is just another part of laying the groundwork to further that narrative for future actions to follow.

Last edited:

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Well, if this was a .gov operation I am sure they took into account ALL possibilities... except reality...

And the Department of Misinformation (mainstream media) will report all the latest findings. And, if/when that is proven false, they'll report new findings.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    That article is just like everything else about January 6th- super-over-sensationalized.
    Yes. If the "insurrection" was as bad as they claim it was, they'd still be repairing the building. Compare the capitol building to the federal building in Portland and tell me they are the same. I dare you.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

FBI sources tell Newsweek that military operators seconded to the FBI, and those on alert as part of the National Mission Force, were present in the metropolitan area.

The article questions why the Justice Dept. knew something was up on Jan 6th? Capitol Police and other agencies have claimed they were out of the loop.
    government agencies not sharing information and working together?

* Shocked. *

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    After having read "Inside the Delta Force" a while back, it seems to me that such events as the Jan. 6 rally/protest/riot would be a great "training" opportunity for Delta and such.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Did someone accidentally give Michael Byrd a Squeal Team 6 secret decoder ring? Because it sure seems like he thought he had a license to kill that day

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville

Well, that article does explain a lot, if you replace child with leftists, corporate media, democrats.

Top Bottom