• ...and so much more!
  • SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw

FBI sources tell Newsweek that military operators seconded to the FBI, and those on alert as part of the National Mission Force, were present in the metropolitan area.

The article questions why the Justice Dept. knew something was up on Jan 6th? Capitol Police and other agencies have claimed they were out of the loop.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    The article doesn’t answer if some agencies were “expecting the worst,” then why was the response so f’ed up.

Otherwise, sounds like the appropriate contingency forces on standby for any major threat against a Presidential event.

I recall all the plans and personnel when President Bush made his appearance at the state fairgrounds. Including the snipers, they aren’t there just to observe.

Mak s me think the report on 1/6 isn’t going to be worth much, and will only be used to justify the extension of the patriot act, etc against “domestic terrorists”

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    I see nothing wrong with this. Huge protest planned, why wouldnt a group of undercover operators be ready to dispatch anyone attempting a terrorist attack? The super bowl has sniper nests to watch the crowd.

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    Based on this article, I think this explains why the Pentagon was slow and resistant to respond to Capitol Police pleas for assistance. They already had a contingency plan but apparently couldn't reveal it.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Hold your horses kids, cuz I’m about to (almost) go full Jeep Hammer with a wall of text:

That article is unfettered, propagandist hogwash. It’s only intent is to completely “other” anyone to the political right of Mao, and to be a virtual show of force to attempt to dissuade anyone from possibly voicing their opinion regarding the government.

Yes, I’m sure security forces were there, as they always are at EVERYTHING political. They make it sound like they were holding the front line against 600,000 Klebolds and Harrises actively shooting up the place, lead by a Mandarin-collared Trump petting a hairless cat.

GTFO here with that caca del toro. Unequivocally- they did NOT have “sHoOt tO kILl” authority - that doesn’t exist in domestic law enforcement, federal or local. Or rather, it DOES exist, but in the form of meeting use-of-force guidelines under law, and it doesn’t matter if you’re a county Mountie, turtle trooper, local yokel or flamboyant FedBoi.

Are we really to believe that a woke administration that won’t let troops in combat on foreign soil that are being actively engaged return fire without PID’ing a rifle or a radio has now somehow miraculously given extrajudicial authority to domestic law enforcement?

And IF they did that somehow it’s a good thing because they were Trump supporters?

C’mon y’all, I’m a conspiracy analyst with the best of them, but this one stinks to the rafters. This article is all for the play that I mentioned previously about the administration’s desire to paint the right as dangerous domestic terrorists.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

FBI sources tell Newsweek that military operators seconded to the FBI, and those on alert as part of the National Mission Force, were present in the metropolitan area.

The article questions why the Justice Dept. knew something was up on Jan 6th? Capitol Police and other agencies have claimed they were out of the loop.

Before I read, is this
    fbi looking for a flag?
    What's next? fbi running a sham with the Michigan governor?

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    I've heard that.
    https://www.tactical-life.com/lifestyle/tactics/police-snipers-super-bowl-liv/

4f3279ca6bb3f7ac57000043

Top Bottom