• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wingrider1800

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    OK, Pumpkin (Punkin) Center (near Livonia in Washington County) is in Orange County (Paoli, French Lick, Larry Bird.) Go to Orleans on Indiana 37, take 337 towards Livonia.

The meth house (sorry Kirk, "alleged meth house") in question is almost in Scott County in the Little York area (take Indiana 56 west from I-65 Exit 29 in Scottsburg, not far across the county line.)

Scott County, huge AIDS and HEP-C outbreak a few years back and home to Indiana's meth capitol, Austin.

A year or so back I remember reading about ISP busting a meth dealer in Fort Ritner (5 miles from where I grew up, south of US-50 on east fork White River.) This **** is everywhere.
    The secret is out! Kelly came from an area where the men are men and the sheep are nervous. :ugh:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    ****'s been around all over the state for a LONG time. :( Lost a buddy to it.
    I've lost a BIL and two cousins all raised better had bright futures all 3 dead now. One OD got tossed in a ditch and died. The other two went brain dead and life support pulled. Our family has has it's share of tragedy from these kinds of drugs. We are all very sick of it and want harsh penalties for dealers, suppliers, producers of these drugs. Including death penalty.

Top Bottom