• ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Search Warrant Leads to Large Methamphetamine Seizure

On Tuesday, February 23, 2021, the Indiana State Police served a search warrant at a rural Washington County, Indiana address that led to the discovery of a large amount of suspected crystal methamphetamine and the arrests of the homeowners.

As part of an ongoing investigation, troopers with the Indiana State Police-Versailles ‘All Crimes Policing Team’ with the assistance of the Indiana State Police Drug Enforcement Section obtained a search warrant for a residence located on Pumpkin Center Road in rural Washington County, Indiana.

While serving the search warrant, troopers located approximately 18 pounds of suspected crystal methamphetamine, marijuana, drug paraphernalia, and a large amount of US Currency.

The homeowners, Raymond Collins, age 48, and Deborah Mack-Collins, age 52, were both arrested on numerous drug related charges. Both were incarcerated in the Washington County Jail pending their initial appearance in court.

They preliminarily face felony charges of Dealing Methamphetamine, Possession of Methamphetamine, Corrupt Business Influence, Maintaining a Common Nuisance and misdemeanor charges of Possession of Marijuana and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.

The Indiana State Police continues to actively pursue those who choose to distribute illegal drugs into our communities. Anyone with information about ongoing drug activity is urged to report the activity to your nearest Indiana State Police Post.

Arrest photos may be obtained by contacting the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.

-30- SGT. STEPHEN WHEELES

Under the Law, criminal charges are merely accusations and the defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.

ACP Drug Seizure

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Point made and well taken.
    Everybody funny, now you funny too!

Washington County Meth bust, the roads weren't named when I left and it appears Pumpkin Center Road ain't near Pumpkin (Punkin) Center.

Reactions: oze

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    OK, Pumpkin (Punkin) Center (near Livonia in Washington County) is in Orange County (Paoli, French Lick, Larry Bird.) Go to Orleans on Indiana 37, take 337 towards Livonia.

The meth house (sorry Kirk, "alleged meth house") in question is almost in Scott County in the Little York area (take Indiana 56 west from I-65 Exit 29 in Scottsburg, not far across the county line.)

Scott County, huge AIDS and HEP-C outbreak a few years back and home to Indiana's meth capitol, Austin.

A year or so back I remember reading about ISP busting a meth dealer in Fort Ritner (5 miles from where I grew up, south of US-50 on east fork White River.) This **** is everywhere.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    A few comments:

This drug bust is brought to you by, the Convenience Stores of Speedway.

Everyone else in Washington County has this drug dealer seriously outgunned. Hell, Grandma had a shotgun in the kitchen!

Is that derringer bent?

That is not the Washington County I left in 1986.

2021-02-25-acp-drug-seizure_original.jpg

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    A few comments:

This drug bust is brought to you by, the Convenience Stores of Speedway.

Everyone else in Washington County has this drug dealer seriously outgunned. Hell, Grandma had a shotgun in the kitchen!

Is that derringer bent?

That is not the Washington County I left in 1986.

View attachment 127678
    ****'s been around all over the state for a LONG time. :( Lost a buddy to it.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Everybody funny, now you funny too!

Washington County Meth bust, the roads weren't named when I left and it appears Pumpkin Center Road ain't near Pumpkin (Punkin) Center.
    That's bad to the bone! :laugh:
    One reason it's so prevalent out in the rural areas is the access to anhydrous ammonia at the farms.
    From what I've heard most of the meth out there now is coming up from Mehico. Cheaper and better quality. With weed getting legalized in a lot of places the cartels went into meth making on a industrial scale. Just a few years ago hearing about a "lab" getting busted or blowing up was almost a daily occurrence, now its very rare but these large quantity busts have been getting more common.
    Big reason for meth's popularity in the more rural areas is that it is so cheap. People like meth so they can work and party more. Smoke it then go to work in a factory or drive a coal bucket for 12 hours. Or spend their time stealing scrap metal. Smoke some more and stay up all night and weekend partying. Rinse and repeat. And yes, I've had the "pleasure" to know more than one person who lived for the ****.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    That's bad to the bone! :laugh:

From what I've heard most of the meth out there now is coming up from Mehico. Cheaper and better quality. With weed getting legalized in a lot of places the cartels went into meth making on a industrial scale. Just a few years ago hearing about a "lab" getting busted or blowing up was almost a daily occurrence, now its very rare but these large quantity busts have been getting more common.
    Big reason for meth's popularity in the more rural areas is that it is so cheap. People like meth so they can work and party more. Smoke it then go to work in a factory or drive a coal bucket for 12 hours. Or spend their time stealing scrap metal. Smoke some more and stay up all night and weekend partying. Rinse and repeat. And yes, I've had the "pleasure" to know more than one person who lived for the ****.
    Sad but true.

Top Bottom