Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    And of course, there`s a certain side of the aisle that isn`t concerned in the least with the best candidate, they`re only going to pigeon-hole a specific minority. SMH.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't see Garland getting a look. The radical left wing of the dem party wouldn't go for that. They'll torpedo anyone who isn't a black woman.
    I’m tellin ya. He could be in if he transitions. No, not any of that partial crap. All the way. Hormones. Dickectomy. Fake boobs. He could be justice Marice Garland. Probably would need to do a reverse Michael Jackson to fully meet all of 0biden’s criteria.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    I’m tellin ya. He could be in if he transitions. No, not any of that partial crap. All the way. Hormones. Dickectomy. Fake boobs. He could be justice Marice Garland. Probably would need to do a reverse Michael Jackson to fully meet all of 0biden’s criteria.
    Now, if we only had somebody who was good with PaintShop...

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It is already being announced that obiden will onlt be selecting from black females.

So....is it not racist to discriminate based on race?

Is it not sexist to discriminate based on sex?

obiden and his ilk are absolute jackasses. They know nothing of matters such as critical thinking, competency, or merit.....and even less about Liberty.

May Hell welcome them to eternal torture with open arms.
    Bidiot and crew have set a precedence for picking someone that fits these criteria.

She's the current VP who was picked solely to fit the demographic. Certatinly was'nt because she was a competent, critical thinking, liberty loving individual that has merit. She's proven that.

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    They’re trying like hell to get him out because he’s 83? Biden is 79… I suppose he’s got four good years left in him.

Breyer was relentlessly bullied by the left to get out before Republicans seize the Senate

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/br...just-leave-before-biden-lost-a-chance-to-pick

Yes, this is absolutely what happened. And the new nominee will be chosen by her race, her gender, and her desire to completely ignore the U.S. Constitution. Name doesn't matter... Dems always nominate confirmed reliable left-wingers. Republicans often nominate moderates who are wishy washy. The Dems never do. :(

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Michelle My Belle (rip Rush). Although I doubt she wants any real work. Or scrutiny.
    My alternate dark horse - Merrick Garland. I read something awhile back that some nominees can forego the senate confirmation vote if that nominee had already been confirmed by the senate for another position. I'll try to find that source...

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013

"The Constitution lists no age or citizenship restrictions, and you don’t even have to practice law or have a law degree."

I generally think our Founding Fathers were pretty smart guys, but they got this one wrong. But what the hell... put ME on the Supreme Court!

iu
    Since the Constitution was purposely written to be understood by a common man, the lawyer/law degree angle doesn't fly. Its meaning should to be plainly understood.

It is the lawyers who have screwed everything up by parsing the words and meanings. These were laid out when it was written and debated at the onset of the country. It might even be a good idea to nominate some people who are not lawyers but simply have some common sense.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    If Biden were the to take the advice from the 'smartest person he knows' he would nominate Rachel Dolezal, the all white, transracial, Black Woman.

No one could oppose her! Blacks would have to approve because she identifies as Black. Whiles would have to approve because she is White (and all Whites are racists). The non-binary, alphabet letter squad would have to approve as she identifies as something she is not and going against that would defeat their arguments.

She would have to get 100% approval!

1643313948891.png

Top Bottom