• ...and so much more!
  • indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    I would like to nominate..............................................

Condoleezza Rice

:)
    Candace Owens

Because :wow:
    iu

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Looks like more of the progressives eating their own.

So long, Breyer.... you anti 2A mother ******* son of a *****.

Still my favorite story about this twit:

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    I don't see Garland getting a look. The radical left wing of the dem party wouldn't go for that. They'll torpedo anyone who isn't a black woman.
    Agreed Garland won't have a snowball's chance in hades but to be honest he was never SCOTUS material in the first place - he was Obama's idea of a moderate nominee when he knew he had to cater to the GOP if he was going to get any nominee seated. Mitch made sure that didn't happen regardless of who the nominee was. Now that we see what kind of person Garland is as AG, no way he's getting a conservative to confirm him to the bench.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I don't see Garland getting a look. The radical left wing of the dem party wouldn't go for that. They'll torpedo anyone who isn't a black woman.

It is already being announced that obiden will onlt be selecting from black females.

So....is it not racist to discriminate based on race?

Is it not sexist to discriminate based on sex?

obiden and his ilk are absolute jackasses. They know nothing of matters such as critical thinking, competency, or merit.....and even less about Liberty.

May Hell welcome them to eternal torture with open arms.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I bet Comrade 46 will nominate AG Merrick Garland, even though Garland has shown himself to be a political hack who has no business on the Supreme Court, and cares nothing about the US Constitution.

He can then use the nomination to play politics about how terrible the Republican Senate was who didn't give Garland a confirmation hearing (which there's no constitutional obligation to do so), and how it was all "racism" because he was Obama's pick.

Then Comrade 46 will go on and on about how we can never have those terrible Republicans in the majority of the Senate....and on and on.

Merrick Garland doesn’t qualify. His skin complexion is too white, and he has the wrong sex chromosomes. However, he could probably transition and wear blackface like so many Democrats do.

So, fact-check: plausible.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

"The Constitution lists no age or citizenship restrictions, and you don’t even have to practice law or have a law degree."

I generally think our Founding Fathers were pretty smart guys, but they got this one wrong. But what the hell... put ME on the Supreme Court!

iu

BigRed for Supreme Court Justice!

IMG_0853.jpg

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    You could go out to Crown Hill and dig up a better SCOTUS Justice than what we'll get. Doesn't change the balance of the court.

Top Bottom