• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    That is the same Mayor Lightfoot that said the violent terrorists had a right to protest and we should not bother them as they burn buildings down, until it made it to her back yard. Then she pulled the police force to surround the entire block she lives on claiming she and her wife have a right to feel secure. Yea, there is nothing she can say that I will listen to at that point.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    That is the same Mayor Lightfoot that said the violent terrorists had a right to protest and we should not bother them as they burn buildings down, until it made it to her back yard. Then she pulled the police force to surround the entire block she lives on claiming she and her wife have a right to feel secure. Yea, there is nothing she can say that I will listen to at that point.

She is a typical progressive piece of ****.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    What!?!! You don't believe the "woke" politicians deserve more police protection than all the other people in the city combined?
    Bloody Peasant!

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Improve Downtown Indianapolis?
    No plea bargain and maximum sentences on firearms charges for every criminal with a previous conviction.
    If you want to reduce shootings, you must make it painful to illegally carry a firearm.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Want to improve downtown Indy? Somehow I doubt creating a city sanctioned public homeless encampment is the way to go.

Uh.....no.
    Look at Bloomington. Nearest place I can think of that has been over ran with vagabonds and miscreants as they openly invited them in.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    No plea bargain and maximum sentences on firearms charges for every criminal with a previous conviction.
    If you want to reduce shootings, you must make it painful to illegally carry a firearm.

I am curious.

What is "illegally carrying a firearm" and should state infringe upon the natural right to defense?

Reactions: KLB

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Yesterday afternoon the five o'clock mind control was showing how oh so wonderful it is for the wood over peoples windows to get painted in celebration of the savages that necessitated the fortifications. That's the reality of Indianapolis.

Wouldn't be surprised if similar stories are being aired in other cities around the country.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Uh.....no.
    Look at Bloomington. Nearest place I can think of that has been over ran with vagabonds and miscreants as they openly invited them in.
    They've been in Bloomington forever. I remember them wandering the streets in the mid 80s when I was there.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Having a gun should make no difference in how a criminal is prosecuted. They should be prosecuted for the crime committed, not the tool used.

All your idea does is help to further demonize guns.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    The laws on the books require a license to carry a handgun and prohibit a person under age and convicted felons from possessing firearms. I specifically said enforce the gun laws strictly on those with previous convictions; this is to get the career criminals off the streets.
    I'm not going to play these "just because he's got six armed robbery convictions, he's still got a right to protect himself" games of try to answer any of 6,000 "yeah, but what if..."scenarios with which people might come up.

To reduce shootings, enforce the gun laws.

STAGE 2

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 26, 2019
    Fishers
    Just thinking out loud but it sounds like it's time to get out.

As a recent refugee from Kalifornia, I hate to break it to you but there is nowhere else to go. Indiana is still a pretty good secret. People who live on the coasts with no connection to the state don’t know anything about it other than you folks like basketball and car racing. It’s a fringe benefit of their dismissive attitude of those in flyover America and what’s allowing this place to fly under the radar. The crazies are fleeing california to Arizona Idaho and Texas. Not surprisingly we all have seen how purple they have turned and how quickly. My wife and I figure we bought ourselves 20 years back with respect to societal insanity and our kids growing up.

At some point however the secret will get out and the dregs will move in with their politics and spoil things, but by that time my kids will be grown with their own families and I can wave my Garand on my lawn in my diaper with impunity. But the moral of the story from someone who spent all of his live behind the Southern California Curtain is that you’re far better off staying here than leaving.

Top Bottom