• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trevelayan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 11, 2014
    Putnam Co.
    Honestly, seeing the condition of how many people carry their guns, I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often. People get the gun and license, then neglect to get any training, a proper belt, and a real holster.

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    Honestly, seeing the condition of how many people carry their guns, I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often. People get the gun and license, then neglect to get any training, a proper belt, and a real holster.
    Yes. See it every day. Not just improper equipment but improper equipment they falsely think is proper.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    The Venn diagram of NDs and fingers being on and around guns is a perfect circle. When you leave guns alone in the holster, they don't discharge. Hope more info comes out but I'll put $5 down right now on somebody fingerbanging a gun when they shouldn't have been.

jaymark6655

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2018
    Bloomington
    Not sure what hammer follow is?
    When slide goes forward, hammer follows it, striking the firing pin. Usually caused by a defect or improper trigger job. Some claim that sending slide home on empty chamber will eventually cause sear to wear to the point were you will get hammer follow.

MinuteManMike

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Lawrence, IN
    Eh.... I had a new holster that felt great at home but out and about all day? I found myself in Meijer looking for a deserted aisle so I could adjust without anyone freaking out. Still almost had my .45 fall on the floor. Junky holster....

Top Bottom