SAM's Club ND

Trevelayan

Plinker
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 11, 2014
Montgomery Co.
Honestly, seeing the condition of how many people carry their guns, I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often. People get the gun and license, then neglect to get any training, a proper belt, and a real holster.

Trapper Jim

Expert
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Dec 18, 2012
Arcadia
Honestly, seeing the condition of how many people carry their guns, I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often. People get the gun and license, then neglect to get any training, a proper belt, and a real holster.
Yes. See it every day. Not just improper equipment but improper equipment they falsely think is proper.

Ark

Expert
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Feb 18, 2017
Btown
The Venn diagram of NDs and fingers being on and around guns is a perfect circle. When you leave guns alone in the holster, they don't discharge. Hope more info comes out but I'll put $5 down right now on somebody fingerbanging a gun when they shouldn't have been.

MinuteManMike

Marksman
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Oct 28, 2008
Lawrence, IN
Eh.... I had a new holster that felt great at home but out and about all day? I found myself in Meijer looking for a deserted aisle so I could adjust without anyone freaking out. Still almost had my .45 fall on the floor. Junky holster....

Top Bottom