• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    MY younger brother is a Police Officer in the Detroit area (Lieutenant in Hazel Park), some one this weekend gave him a Saiga or Siaga, im not sure 12 ga with one magazine and no buttstock.
    I have no clue a Google search tells me a little bit, but has anyone hear abouts have or use one?
    Any problems?
    Do you know other than on line where to find a buttstock to fit?

Thank you, PS, he was also given a Colt Detective special 1970s series blue with wood grip, and had to ask me for a box of .38 spcl......

What a lucky guy.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Thank you, I will send this post on to him to get your info, wait, please send it to me, he is not on INGO and I will forward it to him.
    I am in Fishers.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Thanks again to Indyartisan, for hooking me up, my brother has an M-4 and 870 in his vehicle, but wanted more punch in the trunk, a 15 rd Ghetto Blaster, may just come in handy.

xxxleafybugxxx1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Indiana
    MY younger brother is a Police Officer in the Detroit area (Lieutenant in Hazel Park), some one this weekend gave him a Saiga or Siaga, im not sure 12 ga with one magazine and no buttstock.
    I have no clue a Google search tells me a little bit, but has anyone hear abouts have or use one?
    Any problems?
    Do you know other than on line where to find a buttstock to fit?

Thank you, PS, he was also given a Colt Detective special 1970s series blue with wood grip, and had to ask me for a box of .38 spcl......

What a lucky guy.
    I have a saiga 12. In it's current configuration, it doesn't cycle birdshot loads very well. It handles 00 and a slugs well though.

Top Bottom