Safe Place to do business at Atkinson Firearms!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • USPatriot11B

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2019
    Greenwood
    Happy customer!! Went by there Friday to see what they were all about, came back Saturday to pick up my brand new 43x! Couldnt be happier with the new carry and couldnt be happier with the customer service! Very friendly and inviting, didnt get that "dumb question" vibe at all. Seen them actively looking up special order items for customers, as well as explaining basic things to more inexperienced shooters. Seen great prices on firearms and ammo. Also a big supporter of first responders as the owner is a firefighter! Thanks guys see you again soon.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I stopped in today to check them out. I have communicated with Sean a few times about purchasing a shotgun. I'll be back when I have the required funds and will get one on order!

I think he could have a nice business there and as long as he is competitive, he should continue to grow. Neat, clean gun shops with decent people behind the counter are few and far between it seems like.

jhart

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 17, 2010
    greenwood
    Its a great friendly gun shop. I have bought several guns there and if he dosnt have it. He will get it for you. Plus he has water and other beverages free while your browsing.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I called Thursday and was going to go there to check on a CZ a couple of shops didn't have, but they did.
    I ended up finding a shop closer, and since I was coming back from the Dr., I didn't make it there but look forward to checking it out.

Atkinsons

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 19, 2009
    Greenwood, IN
    Its a great friendly gun shop. I have bought several guns there and if he dosnt have it. He will get it for you. Plus he has water and other beverages free while your browsing.
    Thank you for all the kind words. At Atkinson Firearms customer service will always be important to us. We try to make every visit to our store a pleasant one. Thank you Atkinson Firearms

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    WOW! we met at FNS afew months ago. With spring arriving hopefully soon, (GOLF WEATHER) I will be stopping in for a visit. The group I play with plays the nearby coarse often. THIS is awesome,,thanks Sean!

Backpacker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Greenwood
    At Atkinson Firearms, we strive to give back to our customers as much as possible and one way is giving you a safe place to conduct your private firearm sale. If you are selling your firearm via some online brokerage you can use our parking lot (Under camera's) or you can come in and use our table (located in front of store) to conduct a safe sale of your firearm. Yes, we get the question "why would you offer this service - your losing a sale" and our reply here at Atkinson Firearms is having a safe place to conduct business just makes sense.
    Atkinson Firearms is a firefighter owned and operated business!

I met a fellow Ingo member at Atkinson's today to sell him a pistol. All went well and I appreciate the ability to meet there. Thanks Sean!

Top Bottom