• ...and so much more!
  • Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I had peg board on the inside of my safe door, so I ordered the mat with the extra material on all sides to wrap around the peg board and then reattached to safe door.

Mine was similar. A few extra inches on the side to wrap my existing backer, stapled it in. The hook & loop on the rear of the fabric was a genius idea on their part. I ran a few 3" wide strips of self-adhesive H&L to give some extra security in the middle of the panel to avoid sagging.

I hope your mags are empty, or that's one heavy door!

Lilboog82

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2014
    Indiana
    Mine was similar. A few extra inches on the side to wrap my existing backer, stapled it in. The hook & loop on the rear of the fabric was a genius idea on their part. I ran a few 3" wide strips of self-adhesive H&L to give some extra security in the middle of the panel to avoid sagging.

I hope your mags are empty, or that's one heavy door!
    yeah I liked the hook and loop on the back but I went ahead and put some staples in the middle. I loved how they are all custom made to your specifics.

haha yeah it would be quite heavy but no they aren't loaded. was able to fit almost all mags on the door, just didn't have room for AR mags

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    yeah I liked the hook and loop on the back but I went ahead and put some staples in the middle. I loved how they are all custom made to your specifics.

haha yeah it would be quite heavy but no they aren't loaded. was able to fit almost all mags on the door, just didn't have room for AR mags

I see room for at least another mag or 2.

Top Bottom