• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toyotaslave

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    Princeton
    What does the performance center offer? Slide cuts for RMR, longer slide, different trigger? My google-fu isn't helpful. Do you get the RMR with it? I am very curious. The Shield Plus felt better in hand than the Sig 365 to me.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    What does the performance center offer? Slide cuts for RMR, longer slide, different trigger? My google-fu isn't helpful. Do you get the RMR with it? I am very curious. The Shield Plus felt better in hand than the Sig 365 to me.

Slide cuts and the optics cut is what Performance Center brings to the table, I have had a normal Shield+ and a PC Shield+ in my hands at the same time and the triggers were identical. I don't believe any work is done to the triggers now at least IMHO. I really wish they offered it with just the optics cut and nothing else, I don't want slide cuts and I definitely don't want that Crimson Trace sight.

markholst

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 21, 2016
    Russiaville
    From my understanding, it is cut for an optic, longer barrel, and removable compensator. Not sure about the trigger or if the optic is included. Probably the same trigger, but maybe tuned a little or maybe not. That's why I want to see one in person. Maybe it will be worth the extra money or maybe not. Only one way to find out. ADVENTURE TIME!

markholst

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 21, 2016
    Russiaville
    From my understanding, it is cut for an optic, longer barrel, and removable compensator. Not sure about the trigger or if the optic is included. Probably the same trigger, but maybe tuned a little or maybe not. That's why I want to see one in person. Maybe it will be worth the extra money or maybe not. Only one way to find out. ADVENTURE TIME!
    No compensator, but can get ported barrel. Got it confused with the Hellcat RDP.

Also has fiber optic sights.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    No compensator, but can get ported barrel. Got it confused with the Hellcat RDP.

Also has fiber optic sights.
    i have one in .40 s&w. i couldn't find anything definite on the differences from non PC. but the trigger seems to be a lot smoother, fiber optic sights, and a 4 in barrel. i haven't taken it to the range yet.

markholst

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 21, 2016
    Russiaville
    Anyone know what red dots will fit? S&W isn't really forthcoming on the footprint they used. I'm not sure which CT dot they include either. Is it a model CT already makes or is it made for the Shield sort of what Springfield did with the Wasp?

gryphnrider

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 29, 2016
    Kendallville
    Depends on the PC you get they have a PC 3.1" ported, and PC 4" with options like slide cut, slide cut plus ported. They range from 600-1000 with all the options

Top Bottom