WTS: S&W M&P15 VTAC II (Viking Tactics) & Steiner P4Xi w/ Scalarworks 1.93 30mm Mount

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wa22ioR

Unapologetically American
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Sold

Hey guys,

I am looking to sell my as new, never been fired, Smith & Wesson M&P-15 VTAC II - Viking Tactics carbine. Smith & Wesson made the rifle in collaboration with Kyle Lamb of Viking Tactics. If you are unfamiliar with these particular rifles, do a quick search about them and what they came with. The rifle is circa-2011 timeframe, was one of the first to use the mid-length gas system and came equipped to go out of the box, sans sights and a light. It has a slick Geissele single-stage trigger, which Geissele developed in collaboration with Kyle Lamb. It has all of the accessories, paperwork and box as it would new.

Included with the rifle, for a turnkey setup, is an excellent condition Steiner P4Xi 1-4 LPVO with a Steiner throw lever. The optic is properly mounted / torqued in an excellent top-of-the-line Scalarworks 1.93 30mm mount. The glass is excellent and the dot is daytime visible.

Please be certain this firearm is legal for you to own, all state laws apply. I am located in Southern Indiana, around Evansville. I will ask to see identification and a LTCH as well. Please let me know if you have any questions, I would be happy to help.

*I am keeping this as a package deal, not looking to separate.*

Price: $1800

QbNapW7.jpg

LlAVTfK.jpg

dnEPDOt.jpg

Last edited:

luvall

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Noblesville
    I have a friend who is interested. Seriously it is a friend not me -I own this exact gun. if I may ask, where is you price point right now?

Top Bottom