• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wstar425

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2018
    Sandia Park, New Mexico
    I mean if we are being realistic I would say most civilian owned AR's never see 500 rounds much less 1,000 especially with ball ammo being 75¢ PR
    I bought one back right before Hillary was President just to have one. Bought 1000 rounds, shot maybe 150. I heve to think about the safety, mag release, etc when I shoot it. That thousand rounds will probably last me the rest of my life. Age 64

I also have a SW MP .22 which we do shoot a bit. I’ve had no issues with either one but have certainly not given them any kind of stress test. I’m much more into handguns I guess.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I bought my M400 back about 08 and shot it quite a bit. I sent it back to SIG in 17 to get a trigger upgrade to the SIG duo.

SIG not only installed the trigger they replaced the barrel, bolt, cam pin, firing pin and buffer spring.

I concur with @Kirk Freeman it must be magic in the barrel. The M400 punches much higher than it’s price point.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    As luck would have it, my neighbor bought the rifle and has had nothign but problems with a busy seller on one end and an unavailable FFL on the other end of the deal. I think he'll get his hands on it this week, but I think it's been exceptionally frustrating for him and it's been unlike anything I've ever seen. He did things right on his end, but murphy's law showed up and gave the transaction a great big hug.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I bought my M400 back about 08 and shot it quite a bit. I sent it back to SIG in 17 to get a trigger upgrade to the SIG duo.

SIG not only installed the trigger they replaced the barrel, bolt, cam pin, firing pin and buffer spring.

I concur with @Kirk Freeman it must be magic in the barrel. The M400 punches much higher than it’s price point.
    You chose wisely to agree with me.

Heck, like I know. I work behind a desk and know very little about the actual mechanics of building but I am very impressed (not like that is a high bar) by the ROI on the SIG M400.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    As luck would have it, my neighbor bought the rifle and has had nothign but problems with a busy seller on one end and an unavailable FFL on the other end of the deal. I think he'll get his hands on it this week, but I think it's been exceptionally frustrating for him and it's been unlike anything I've ever seen. He did things right on his end, but murphy's law showed up and gave the transaction a great big hug.

FYI, I was at ERG in Lafayette here yesterday and I saw Del-Ton Coyote Brown Echos at $575 for complete rifle in M4gery config.

ERG: https://ergstore.us/

Del-Ton: https://www.del-ton.com/5-56-nato-rifles-s/198.htm

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Top Bottom