• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frontiersman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 3, 2021
    East Central Indiana
    Anyone carrying an I-Frame? I realize some of you will have concern it's not a magnum, but I find it on the more palatable end of the pocket guns. Which at times, I find handy - and better than a sharp stick.

I'm having difficulty finding holsters. A J-Frame will holster will work in a pinch, but it's not quite right.

Before I resort to modifying or making my own, any suggestions?

How do you carry yours?

Win52C

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Lawrence County
    Ebay. Look for holsters for things like terriers or vintage leather. Tough but might find one. Being smaller than a J frame makes for a compact little package :). A shame they discontinued those little guys years ago.

I just carry a model 60 … TONS of leather out there for the J. Good luck!!

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Anyone carrying an I-Frame? I realize some of you will have concern it's not a magnum, but I find it on the more palatable end of the pocket guns. Which at times, I find handy - and better than a sharp stick.

I'm having difficulty finding holsters. A J-Frame will holster will work in a pinch, but it's not quite right.

Before I resort to modifying or making my own, any suggestions?

How do you carry yours?
    My first guess would be ebay also. They have a lot of odds and ends that you can't find at a retailer. You just have to keep on checking.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I had to look up what an I frame even was , for those curious 32 S&W long. Apparently not capable of handling the pressure from 38spl and was last produced in 1974.

Something custom would probably be your best bet , I know several gun shows including the 1500 have kydex benders on hand for stuff like this.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I had to look up what an I frame even was , for those curious 32 S&W long. Apparently not capable of handling the pressure from 38spl and was last produced in 1974.

Something custom would probably be your best bet , I know several gun shows including the 1500 have kydex benders on hand for stuff like this.
    I believe there were some chambered in 38 S&W also. Regulation Police model, not sure if there are more.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I like the I frame and have a few 1903 Hand Ejectors. Nothing more modern. They do make an accurate pocket gun.

Top Bottom