• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Well I have not shot or carried this gun in basically two years and I want to get a P365X so might as well get rid of this one. It's a very nice revolver , Ray Saltzman of Saltzman Gun Works did the trigger job as the DA pull from the factory was 18 pounds. It also has VZ G10 grips on it replacing the fragile factory Smith and Wesson grips.

It will also come with a Stealth Gear AIWB holster for it as well as a box of Speer Gold Dot 357 Magnum short barrel ammo (I have found it is POA POI for this J-Frame.

SOLD $950>>$850 basically a ready to go deep concealment revolver package here. The ankle holster in one of the pictures can be included but that is an extra $200 as it is a 5-Shot leather rig that retails for $250 with an 7 month wait. It has a couple dings in the top strap that can be touched up very easily with the birtchwood Casey pen. I can do anywhere around Indy or Kokomo area as well. Please let me know if you have any questions.

n3EiA6T.jpg

jGRO2PW.jpg

(Album with more photos)

Last edited:

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Friday night bump price drop to $850 , the pistol MSRP's for $1000+ and the trigger job and grips were another $200~ this is a great deal

Edit , have been asked about trades would be interested in a S&W L-Comp, P365 XL or P365x maybe another LWRC Di rifle

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom