• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HEADKNOCKER

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2017
    Clarksville
    I would just like to tell everyone about this great Pawn Broker & Gun Shop in Jeffersonville..
    In the past 5-6 months We have bought several pistols from them at fantastic prices..
    They are always willing to deal with the customers & are just great people to deal with..
    The inventory changes daily as they have many rifles & pistols coming in & going out..
    They buy/trade Gold Silver etc. & are also Jewelers who work on & repair watches, rings etc.
    Just good folks overall..
    My Wife has bought several fancy rings from them too..
    BEWARE of the great prices guys, It'll cost you..
    They have guitars & just about anything you could think of in their inventory that would make great Christmas Gifts..
    They have Layaway on most items as well..
    I just can't say enough good about them..
    Stop In & See!!
    WEAR A MASK No One Wants The Covid 19

S&S Brothers Jewelry & Repair 1522 E 10th Street, Jeffersonville Indiana 47130
    Phone Number # (812)-288-2009

HEADKNOCKER

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2017
    Clarksville
    Just a few photos I snapped while in S&S Brothers..
    Edited to save space & remove their tags & serial #s

S&S Brothers I.jpg S&S Brothers II.jpg S&S Brothers III.jpg
    S&S Brothers IV.jpg S&S Brothers VI.JPG

That 10mm Ruger GP100 Sure is SWEET behind the Black HK..
    Going to see if with the right moon clips if it can fire 40 S&W..

My Son & I ended up buying the two H&Ks, Colt & the S&W..
    Plenty still left if you hurry..
    What a great place to shop = Keep you're Wife Busy looking at Jewelry..

Last edited:

HEADKNOCKER

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2017
    Clarksville
    S&S Brothers is A#1

Stopped in @ S&S Friday afternoon to have one of my Wife's pinky rings made larger into a ring finger ring..
    Also Bought a M&P Shield 9mm Magazine NEW in the box for $20 last week for my Twin Brother..
    Got a call late Saturday that the ring was finished & ready to pickup.. = SUPER FAST!!
    REMEMBER what I said above about it costing you.. Happy Wife = Happy Life..

Great Customer Service Here..

Lots of rifles shotguns black powder bows holsters magazines ammo still left.. Act Fast..
    Stainless Ruger Mini-14/30 Ranch Rifle was looking very tempting on the wall..
    Christmas is less than two weeks away.. Jewelry for the Misses or Yourself..

I have another HK USP Compact on Lay-A-Way There now = The Black one above
    Might pick it up for Christmas or my 55th Birthday on January 27th if We Survive the Corona Virus that is..
    Should pay it off quick just in case someone gets sick & need the pistol for collateral or quick cash or Defense.. You Never Know..
    What would happen if you had something on layaway & you died?? Need to ask about that???

Gun Case is still holding better here than most of the local gun stores + The local gun shops have lost their minds on prices = What it used to cost + $250-$300???? Prices here have stayed pretty consistent..
    We bought a M&P Shield 2.0 here that I have seen priced more than double elsewhere..

I saw a local WTB Ad in the classifieds here wanting a HK USP Compact 9 or 40..

Couldn't Pass the other HK up as it's manual of arms + Holsters Magazines + Ammo etc. Matches my other one Perfectly + S&S Gave Me $50 off the price marked which made it a MUST HAVE.. Put all the money I had on me down on it instantly..
    + Bought a matching LH Holster so I can carry both at the same time.. NICE Backup..

Stay Safe & Buy Local to Keep These Local Folks in Business
    Gary/Hk

HEADKNOCKER

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2017
    Clarksville
    S&S Brother's hooked me up again with the 2nd Hk USP 40 Compact & being I have several holsters & nine magazines total now for seemed like the thing to do & at a price that other places are trying to get for M&P Shields, It's "AS NEW" with the case & accessories..
    I stopped bye there today to have a Vintage Abalone Necklace made 2" longer by the Master Jeweler on 12/31/20 for my Wife.
    They are such great folks & know us by name even with the masks
    Thought I'd share a picture of the 2nd Hk that my son made my final layaway payment on as a Christmas Gift last week..

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Twin Hks.JPG
    Nein Magazines.JPG DeSantis Hk USP.jpg
    I have one or both of these with me 24/7

HEADKNOCKER

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2017
    Clarksville
    The local gun stores are being put to shame by this Local Jewelry Store & Pawn Broker..
    I stop bye there every week just in case something new or unexpected comes out of pawn & hits the shelves
    I can not tell you how good they are to the customers
    Nothing like the local gun stores who are just hard to deal with period.
    I went into one unnamed gun shop & the guy behind the counter said to me " NO MASKS or GLOVES ALLOWED", I said Do What??
    I just walked out & called the Governor's Hotline on them..
    Come to think of it, I have never bought anything there except for a Hogue Grip which I could have ordered online cheaper & get within two days & gotten any color I wanted too.
    They lost a customer for LIFE.. = FREE COVID-19 GET SOME
    Are they really that stupid?? I'll never go in there again, Who cares what they have or the price..
    If any of you are ever in Jeffersonville stop bye & have a look @ S&S Brothers.. They are the best..
    We bought a $500+ Ashdown 4 x 10 Bass amp there a few weeks ago for $175 too, That thing has the tone..
    My youngest Son bought a S&W Bodyguard 380 Engraved there as well, Sweet Little Pistol, IMO Better than a Glock 42.
    I also bought an extra new magazine for my twin brothers M&P Shield 9mm & a I-Tac Paddle Holster for a steal as a Christmas Gift & our 55th Birthday Last Week.. Love Shopping There!!

S&S Brothers Jewelry & Repair 1522 E 10th Street, Jeffersonville Indiana 47130
    Phone Number # (812)-288-2009

S&W Bodyguard 380
    S&W M&P Bodyguard II.jpg
    Bodyguard Fobus II.jpg
    Nice Fobus LH Paddle Holster for my south paw Son..

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    I went into one unnamed gun shop & the guy behind the counter said to me " NO MASKS or GLOVES ALLOWED", I said Do What??
    I just walked out & called the Governor's Hotline on them..
    Come to think of it, I have never bought anything there except for a Hogue Grip which I could have ordered online cheaper & get within two days & gotten any color I wanted too.
    They lost a customer for LIFE.. = FREE COVID-19 GET SOME
    Are they really that stupid??
    No but it sure sounds like you are.
    "Called the Governor's hotline"?
    Good job Karen

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence
    I understand being upset at the no mask rule but understand this. It's a damn gun store. They're targeted for theft often. Not just guns but also smaller stuff like ammo and accessories. Masks makes it harder for the local gun store to have a chance at identifying thieves.

Now you can still disagree with that and never take your business there again, that's up to you. But getting the government involved when there was no need to at all?! You just made it a way bigger deal for no reason. There's enough dirtbags in government waiting for any excuse to crucify firearms businesses. And you might've hurt that store's chances at making sales to people who don't care about the mask rule... shaking my head at getting the gov involved and honestly hope you're just telling a tall tale.

gunworks321

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Noblesville
    I think INGO can do without the likes of you also. It is their store and they can make their own rules as they see fit. Their is no state mask mandate, so you getting but hurt over their rules is just being a Karen. You don't like the rules, don't shop there. Grow up!

Top Bottom