• ...and so much more!
  • indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Tony Katz said Mears flat out lied about why the Prosecutor's Office failed to act in a timely fashion on this. I'll see if I can find that podcast that talks about it.

From Hammer & Nigel:

Last edited:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    This is called the "Vandebrake Effect" after the Indiana Supreme Court case of last year.

IPAC is handed, on a silver platter, law after law after law, and like a toddler with new toys, they slap them away and refuse to use them.

I have seen this over and over in 26 years of practice. Prosecutors want sentencing enhancements, red flag laws, 3 chicks floating in a tank of water, and they get them all and then the prosecutors cross their arms and refuse to utilize them and then IPAC deamands more power.

It is a vile, cynical game that IPAC plays with your lives. I find it disgusting.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Yeah, he is trying really hard to shift the blame off of him and spread it wherever he thinks it will stick.

This would make a really good campaign against him for somebody that is interested

Somebody should get into the business of bringing this crap to light for the voting public to actually be told the truth, it sure isn't the media anymore

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Mears is an idiot.

When you can catch it between the nonstop commercials.
    Damn whiny millennials. Always want their ish for free. LOL

WIBC always makes me wish there was a premium version that I could pay $4.99 a month and listen to only content. I would subscribe to that in a heartbeat... :):

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Mears is an idiot.

WIBC always makes me wish there was a premium version that I could pay $4.99 a month and listen to only content. I would subscribe to that in a heartbeat... :):
    I listen to it streaming every morning while getting ready for work. Normally the ads mirror the on air ads. It does sometimes go crazy with extra ads. When it does that, shut down the app completely and restart it. That seems to fix it.

One day it played almost nothing but ads for 15 minutes. LOL (I started watching the clock just to see when it would stop. I gave up at 15 minutes)

And I found it plays more ads when it detects you arent in their listening area. It covers up the news with ads. But when I travel I turn off location services for the app and I connect to my company VPN which makes me look like Im on the east side of Indy. problem solved. LOL

So if you are in Indy and its playing lots of ads, make sure you let it use your location. That will solve your problem. (Im streaming it as I type and no extra commercials)

22ishplinkster

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2021
    Indianapolis
    I mean hes a politician not a public servant. I'd expect nothing less in attempt to save face.

I can only imagine the political ads once hes up for election again.

Top Bottom