• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dak109

Expert
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    I inherited a Diana 52 T05 .177 caliber air rifle about a year ago. It’s wearing a BSA air rifle scope, 3-12x44 AO. Any idea of its value? From what I can find both rifle and scope are discontinued.
    Haven’t decided what I will do with it yet. Right now it’s not costing anything besides space in a cabinet.

baranjhn

Marksman
    Mar 8, 2021
    Lafayette
    I inherited a Diana 52 T05 .177 caliber air rifle about a year ago. It’s wearing a BSA air rifle scope, 3-12x44 AO. Any idea of its value? From what I can find both rifle and scope are discontinued.
    Haven’t decided what I will do with it yet. Right now it’s not costing anything besides space in a cabinet.
    The Diana 52 came out in 1987 and it is still being made. They upgraded to the T06 trigger (which is better) in 2014. Of course, price is dependent on condition but on the top end $400, it goes down from there. Caliber wise, the 52 isn't as desirable in .177 as it is in .22 or .25. Overall, they are a good solid gun that pack a lot of power. FYI - Older magnum Dianas have extremely hard springs, but they are brittle. Most of them break after a few thousand pellets. The rifle usually still functions but there is a power loss. Most don't realize it unless the have a chrony.

rugertoter

Master
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    I sure wish I would come across one like you did...free! Personally, I would keep it and enjoy it.

Top Bottom