• Status
    Not open for further replies.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Jordan Peterson just said that its naive to think Putin will lose the war. Come winter its off with their heads. He believes Putin would use nukes. He said we sold our souls to the climate change crap, and that giving up our energy for Russian gas and oil for "climate change" leaves Putin with a victory....even if Russia is beat and if he did withdrawal (not likely) he would leave Ukraine in ruins, and tell his people they won and kept Ukraine from becoming a western country, the people would buy that. But how is that winning. If he does use nukes nobody will do anything about it and he knows it. If we go in how is that winning....we put ourselves between two hells....choose....its still hell. Says he is very frightened for this winter, especially for poor people, its the poor people who will all suffer around the word as he see energy going sky high. But nobody cares about poor people, and climate idiots don't love the world and earth, they actually just hate humanity. So a bunch of poor humanity dies, they don't care.....and so it may be.
    I just saw the video and saw you posted on it already. Here is the video.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Why is it that "gun control laws" in Russia as well as in Ukraine have not been brought up in this thread on this continuing nonsense?

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne

TL : DW But the first couple of minutes seem to me to be giving Biden and his fellow donkeys a get out of jail free card on inflation.

"Don't listen to those wascally Wepublicans; it's not our insane energy nor economic policies that more than doubled gas prices and brought on inflation. Also, pay no attention to the fact that this **** started in January, 2020, 2+ years before Putie invaded Ukraine. It's all that crooked, evil Zelenskyy's fault. Someone call Steele, we need another dossier."

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    And I don’t subscribe to the “ but the evil USA does it too” newsletter.

How many territories have we annexed in the past 50 years?

Russia is more of a regional power. USSR was global.

Is annexing worse than leveling or destabilizing places for geopolitical aims?

Does setting up military bases with a significant military presence count?

It's all senseless pissing contests, that if the founders were alive today, they'd be hanging most of political class from lamp posts. All of this was explicitly forbidden by them, yet most today seem to obliviously ignore it.

The consolidation of the states into one vast empire, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it.” _Robert E Lee

Last edited:

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    Is annexing worse than leveling or destabilizing places for geopolitical aims?

Does setting up military bases with a significant military presence count?

It's all senseless pissing contests, that if the founders were alive today, they'd be hanging most of political class from lamp posts. All of this was explicitly forbidden by them, yet most today seem to obliviously ignore it.

The consolidation of the states into one vast empire, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it.” _Robert E Lee
    I am not sure how my mentioning Russian territorial expansion set you off on this I hate America rant ending with a quote by Robert E Lee. It is really odd.

I recommend starting a thread to discuss everything the USA has done wrong. There is plenty to discuss.

Last edited:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN

"Good Morning Vietnam!" I saw a video yesterday of city people being interviewed about Biden..."I'm so glad Biden is president so he can clean up the mess Trump made." ????? Ya Putin and leader of Ukraine are nuts....byt we got literally "81 million" that are more nuts running the country over here. I mean just look at what all Killary has done, and people still want her her on their shows as being credible. Welcome to another Vietnam only 1000X worse. "Good Morning Ukraine!"

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I am not sure how my mentioning Russian territorial expansion set you off on this I hate America rant ending with a quote by Robert E Lee. It is really odd.

I recommend starting a thread to discuss everything the USA has done wrong. There is plenty to discuss.

If you think that upholding the founder's principles is hating America, then need to do some introspection.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    If you think that upholding the founder's principles is hating America, then need to do some introspection.
    I am redoing my reply. I decided it was too snarky and that's just not me.

I think you and I are having entirely different discussions and simply talking past each other. I was trying to show how aggressive Russia has been in the past 30 years or so. I think you are (possibly) trying to make a case for the United States to pull support from Ukraine. It is apples and oranges.

Yes, the actual founders would not be happy with the foreign entanglements and meddling the USA has done on the world stage.

That's all I got.

Last edited:

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Meddling is one thing.... giving guns to get rid of our commie Enemy, is another.

Nothing good will come from letting Russia have what they want. Screw the Russians.. give the Ukranians all the stuff they want to shoot them with, because if we don't stop them now.. they will just decide some other free nation looks tasty.

In other news.

Ukrainian's used electronic measures (Likely jamming) to bring an unseen to the west Russain owned, but Iranian supplied drone down.
    This will likely be on a one way trip to

See its a trade, we give them beans, bullets, and intel.. we get to look at our enemies toys, give Ivan the Russian a headache, and battlefield prove weapons systems for todays battlefield.

Damn Putin and his communist heathen ways... (And I don't mean the failed economic system, I mean the Stalinist ways)

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Part of this goes back to George 1 and "The New World Order". The difference here is that unlike some third world rat hole regime, it's difficult to intimidate people with a pile of nucs. We are in serious trouble if dc is thinking otherwise. Dealing with something the size of Russia requires a different strategy, that doesn't mean giving in to aggression, but it requires a smarter approach. DC we are told is full of smart people that are our leaders, if so they need to start acting like it.

Ronald Regan closed out the cold war on good terms for America, something that people of my generation will always be grateful for. Unless there are some really good hole cards in dc's hand I'm not seeing, and I have to assume they have a few, it doesn't look good.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    It hasn't happened all that fast. This is just the latest flair-up of an ongoing conflict.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Russia is being backed by Iran, China and any totalitarian type country in that area.
    Ukraine is being backed by the US, and Europe.
    This is how a world War can start.
    No this is how a Cold war proxy war goes....

Russia gives crap to Vietnam to help fight us in the 60s and 70s..
    We give crap to Afganistan in the 80s to help fight Russia..
    etc etc etc, on and on..

Now mind you, this is a larger scale conflict.. which is bad and good. Bad in that more people die, and its a total meatgrinder.. good in that more Russian stuff is being lost and its a bigger defeat for Russia..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom