• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tsm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Allen county
    Money well spent would be $6B to BigRed to deliver a round through the skull of putin.

No cash. No credit. Gold only.
    Zelensky said he doesn’t have any planes that can fly 100 tons of gold to you and wants to know if you’ll take an electronic bank deposit? Just needs your bank’s routing and account numbers and the money’s yours!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Zelensky said he doesn’t have any planes that can fly 100 tons of gold to you and wants to know if you’ll take an electronic bank deposit? Just needs your bank’s routing and account numbers and the money’s yours!
    is Zelensky a Nigerian prince?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Another day, another couple billion.
    And CBS pulled that documentary.

I was concerned about this, but then saw this reassurance in the article:

"USAID said robust safeguards had been put in place by the World Bank, along with USAID-funded, third-party watchdogs embedded within the Ukrainian government to make sure the funds are directed where they are meant to go."

Yeah... right.... and your mother is a virgin too.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    It appears the EU and NATO members have found away around sanctions against Russian metals(not that the Swiss VITOL group ever stopped trading Russian metals and oil with the EU. VITOL also happens to be the largest oil and gas trader on earth with over 250 super tankers and just an FYI it is privately owned...just in case you wonder why the wealthy meet in DAVOS).

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

Another day, another couple billion.
    And CBS pulled that documentary.
    I saw that CBS pulled the documentary because Washington put pressure on them. Apparently they do not want the American public to know 70% of the weapons sent never reach the front lines and are unaccounted for(per CBS documentary).

"
    The fresh CBS reporting added to these concerns, quoting the the head of a Lithuania-based organization supplying the Ukrainian military, Jonas Ohman, who said bluntly:

"All of this stuff goes across the border, and then something happens, kind of like 30% of it reaches its final destination."

Last edited:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Do you count interest paid to us on the 3 trillion we have lent other countries, or does the fact most of that lent money will never be repaid cause you to not count it? I mean I am sure Libya will repay us after they finish another decade of civil war right? Ukraine will pay us back as well...I am certain they will. Just like I know the new US tax collectors are just here to help the little people.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom