• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jayhawk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 16, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I haven't seen a progress map of the Ukraine War lately. I imagine it's looking more Russian and it doesn't go with the Ukraine is winning narrative.

I think the consensus is that a possible counter offensive is brewing around Kherson.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    No doubt those grifting ***wipes in dc will be sending them more of your property rendered from you through force.
    The current 40 billion passed May 11th(in addition to the 13.6 billion passed Apr 6) is only supposed to last until September 30,2022. New legislation is already in the works. We just approved of 8 Billion more to be added for natural gas to provide Ukraine electricity(they call it heating,but almost every power plant in Ukraine is NG).

I suspect the bill in September to be large,but likely not as large as our new NATO spending. Over 103,000 of our troops are already in the EU,up 23k from before the invasion. Most of our mercenaries to.

It also explains why domestic NG prices has shot up this week. Someone was aware of the give away.

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    The current 40 billion passed May 11th(in addition to the 13.6 billion passed Apr 6) is only supposed to last until September 30,2022. New legislation is already in the works. We just approved of 8 Billion more to be added for natural gas to provide Ukraine electricity(they call it heating,but almost every power plant in Ukraine is NG).

I suspect the bill in September to be large,but likely not as large as our new NATO spending. Over 103,000 of our troops are already in the EU,up 23k from before the invasion. Most of our mercenaries to.

It also explains why domestic NG prices has shot up this week. Someone was aware of the give away.

Absolute bull****

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Ike tried to warn us to shorten the leash while we still could

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013

I think the consensus is that a possible counter offensive is brewing around Kherson.

Comparing that map to this one from May it appears to my untrained eye that not much has changed at all in the past few months.

FTCgwbUXoAcvZfL.jpg

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    It's been sixty billion dollars so far. How has the United States benefited?

Will there be a clear benefit once we spend eighty? a hundred?
    Russia does not want Ukraine. Russia is seeking control over its cold war barrier territories and it takes moving through Ukraine to get to some of them. Their best forces and technology is being held back for the big fight to come when they move on Poland to regain control over the Suwalki Gap.

Ukraine is burning up reserve stores of Nato nations. T62s rolling in Ukraine are less a sign of Russian desperation and more a sign of Russian willingness to sacrifice troops to absorbed the supply of Nato missiles.

Stopping Russia in Ukraine ultimately saves American troops lives if it can be done

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    "A Ukrainian spokesman said his country's forces had set fire to grain fields around Mariupol so they could not be used by the Russians."

Most of the US/west media....

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    If you want to understand Ukraine...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom