Not open for further replies.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    BTW, clowns in DC have now passed the $5B mark for taxpayers' assets squandered in Ukraine.

IMG_2977.jpg

Meanwhile the negative impact on people and economies from this nonsense continues unabated. Not one damned thing has been resolved in nearly a year.

My offer to deliver a round of 30 caliber to the skull of putin still stands. However, the fee has now increased to $5.5B.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

Big Blue (USAF) were launching small remotely piloted aircraft (not a drone!!) off of giant slingshots when I was in Qatar back in 2005. Desert Hawk IIRC, it was made out of Styrofoam and was used for surveillance. This wasn't flight suit-wearing types, this was USAF Cops.

IUBrink

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    We already tried assassinating Putin a while back. Word on the street is that's why he's trembling in his bunkers whenever he's not behind a 50ft conference table with no press.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Big Blue (USAF) were launching small remotely piloted aircraft (not a drone!!) off of giant slingshots when I was in Qatar back in 2005. Desert Hawk IIRC, it was made out of Styrofoam and was used for surveillance. This wasn't flight suit-wearing types, this was USAF Cops.
    Yep, RPAs not UAVs in the AF...someone is behind the stick just like an Airbus airliner but they are not riding in the front of the tube they are going to crash. It's the cops now who are also wielding the best anti-UAV tools; why? because they have to defend the air bases.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    We already tried assassinating Putin a while back. Word on the street is that's why he's trembling in his bunkers whenever he's not behind a 50ft conference table with no press.

Must have been a weak attempt.

Should have engaged a different party.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    1657329558163.png

Boris: I see the project of Valody and Major Petrov is complete Yuri. Flying bomb with loiter time is most impressive.

Yuri: Off the shelf parts, launches from giant slingshot, use large rubber band to attach motor. All controlled by app from burner phone.

Boris: 30 minutes of loiter time and two kilos of Semtex. Tap the screen and it's death from above for any Russian pig-dog who ventures into view of camera.

Yuri: I heard Major Petrov wanted to hype the release with the saying, "So easy even the Slobo Brothers can do it", but Valody doesn't want the Russian Navy to know just how stupid the Slobo Brothers are.

Boris: I have heard of their meteoric rise through the ranks of the Russian Navy. Something tells me the encryption of the Russian Navy's promotion system is... less than encrypted.

Yuri: You are correct Boris! It seems most passwords in the Russian Navy's promotion system are PUTINSUCKS.

Boris: My sources have told me they are now Captain Slobo and Commander Slobo, Commanding and Executive Officers of the Russian Naval Vessel Trotsky.

Yuri: Isn't the Trotsky the laundry ship for the Black Sea Fleet?

Boris: Yes, the Trotsky does the laundry. It seems warships have many levels of security and communications are highly monitored. A laundry ship? Not so much. Modifications to the Trotsky are being directed by Uber-Admiral Ydolav.

Yuri: Vdolav? That's Valody spelled backwards. Wait a minute, didn't Valody once try to develop an electromagnetic pulse generator from a Radar and daisy-chained dryer motors?

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

Vadym Skibitsky told The Guardian in an interview published Friday that Ukraine is now heavily reliant on weapons provided by the West in its counteroffensive against Russia. Russia, meanwhile, currently outranks Ukraine in terms of artillery supplies, according to the official.

Deputy head of Ukrainian military intelligence(Vadym Skibitsky)
    "Everything now depends on what [the West] gives us," Skibitsky said. "Ukraine has one artillery piece to 10 to 15 Russian artillery pieces. Our Western partners have given us about 10 percent of what they have."

Ukraine is only asking all of the west to give them 10% of our artillery....10%...that sounds familiar.
    Big guy. You get that message? You got your 10% now Ukraine wants theirs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom