Not open for further replies.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Don't remember if this had it's own thread or not, but kind of goes with the Russia thing anyway...

Cute.

I love fiction as much as the next person, but I do hope no one is taking this idea seriously. At least without a LOT of references and verifiable links to follow up on.

Could we have done it? Sure. Is there any proof? Not a single shred.

The UK could have done it as well. SAS has a long history of naval sabotage. The Swedes too could have taken action with a long naval tradition. Proof of any of these? Also none.

Regards,

Doug

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    So, who did it?
    Cui bono? Who benefits most is the prime suspect

I am NOT denying that we could have done it.

I only attack the unsupported assertion that says we absolutely did do it without a single shred of proof.

By the way, we're not the only ones that would benefit. ANY country in the region that wanted to bring Germany down several pegs had motive. Every country that wanted to kill a revenue stream for Russia had a motive.

The idiot writer refers to many top secret meetings where things were discussed. He goes into detail about how secure they were, then proceeds to tell us what was discussed in those meetings. How does he know...:scratch:

What he doesn't show is a single FOIA request of transcripts, even redacted.

Do I question my government? Oh yes! Do I also question the words of every doofus that claims to make a claim without any evidence? Especially yes!

Regards,

Doug

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    By the way, we're not the only ones that would benefit. ANY country in the region that wanted to bring Germany down several pegs had motive
    The Germans were selling cheap Russian NG downstream to most if not all of the EU and some contiguous players. Bringing Germany down several pegs would only cut their own throats on heating and industrial power. That canard fails the cui bono test as well, and any non-state actor (and most EU states) would lack the technical/technological capabilities to do the deed

The United States IS the number one suspect, and I notice you haven't disputed the purported methodology but only aver that our involvement can't be 'proven'

asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Hahah. And how many abrams have been destroyed again.
    Are your numbers official government numbers?
    Real trustworthy

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    The one year anniversary coming soon.

I believe that we shall see a steady push into the lands retaken by uk rain after the last invasion.

Numbers of 200k killed Russians and 100k killed uk rainians purely a waist. What did the USA loose troop wise in the Vietnamese conflict. I think like 58k in several years. (My number off top of my head with zero backing here) causing a total political upheaval in the USA which is still somewhat felt today.

Sure the WEST is supplying troop carriers and tanks. 8 to 12 soldiers per troop carrier and what 4 per tank. They will be used and destroyed killing the troops inside them and maybe 2 on the other side for each one inside the armor units. Dead soldiers.

Disturbing mostly is the use of names to discribe the soldiers on each side. Nazi's verses orks. I will not go into the name the un rain troops call the Russians which is basically translated into the N word.

100 billion influx into on of the most corrupt countries in the world. If I was into the whole mafia like things and in Uk rain I would be taking my taste of the 100 billion.

Just hoping something can be done before Poland get involved. I don't think that will happen either.

All just ranting here and my two cents minus inflation will not even help buy a cup of coffee.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    The MIC Printing Co. sent me the We Support Taiwan Value Pack yesterday. I can switch wars soon and not miss a beat.The new flag is made in China.:dunno:

Last edited:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Watched some news yesterday said Russia pushing troops in and taking land at a cost of 1000 dead Russians per day now, but not gaining as much as they claim. By this, sounds like it’s ramping up already. Also saw Ukraine just doubled the range of some of their arsenal. Doesn’t sound like Ukraine is trying to push and gain territory anymore, maybe let them slowly die and give up territory then maybe cut them off from behind at the Russian border in a bigger effort this time?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Almost a full year later,someone other than Time magazine reports on this.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Disturbing mostly is the use of names to discribe the soldiers on each side. Nazi's verses orks. I will not go into the name the un rain troops call the Russians which is basically translated into the N word.
    Leaders learned long ago in human history to get others to see your enemy as their enemy first you dehumanize them. It has taken place before every major war,and likely the practice will continue in most future wars. No major war in the last 2000 years did not include this tactic. Most of the time it starts well before the actual war,and often takes generations after the war is over to stop it.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    More Russian propaganda. By gosh they'll say anything to absolve Putin of his absolute evil. Did you know the Russians stole the 2020 election? is there no end to their wickedness
    So OSCE is a Russian propaganda wing now?

Look man, I don't think Russia/Putin is in any way in the right in their invasion of Ukraine, and I think the conclusion of the linked article above can be refuted on moral and logical grounds, since Russian meddling was also largely to blame for the ongoing conflict in Ukraine that was leading to civilian areas being targeted by both sides. But the fact remains that the Ukrainian government and military had plenty of civilian blood on their hands before Russia launched their invasion, and dismissing this a "Russian propaganda", or refusing to come to terms with the reality that it's a complicated situation in which Ukraine and NATO are not the spotless, innocent, and upright paragons of justice that they're made out to be in American media, only weakens your argument.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom