Not open for further replies.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    They have been on the march for 70 years. Russia has threatened to invade Poland, Germany and the Baltics. Next would be Sweden, Finland and Norway. NATO and the world is taking a stand to stop Russia in Ukraine. It is worth every penny.
    Then let those clowns pay it.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I've not gone back to look, but I'm fully confident I have posted before in this thread there is no money in ending this nonsense. The money is in prolonging it.

Maybe I should market my $8B offer to some of those european clowns.
    My question. If you received the 8b and succeeded do you understand who would replace him?

*side note you could probably find someone in the EU council that would pay you without much thought...it is just Euros they print though.

Last edited:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    That ethnic cleansing laid the foundation for the current war.
    Ukrainians were not really happy to be part of the Soviet Union, and were considered unreliable.
    Get rid of several million of those, relocate several million more, in their place move in ethnic Russians. Mostly in Donetsk and Luhansk.
    A hundred years later claim that those are “historically Russian lands”.
    Well, when it was all Grand Tartari it was(1300-1700s). It was a long time ago though.

Oddly Russia and the west have done much to eliminate it from history. Example. This map of Europe from 400bc to present(link at bottom via Youtube) does not even mentioned it. Yet it had its own flag,customs,and many maps the world over during the period had it included and named(all the way up to the mid 1700s). China even has records of diplomatic ties and trade. In current history though it is all but forgotten.
    Tartaria.jpg

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    My question. If you received the 8b and succeeded do you understand who would replace him?

*side note you could probably find someone in the EU council that would pay you without much thought...it is just Euros they print though.

As stated before, acceptable payment is gold only.

Regarding the replacement, I'll give the same offer. Beats all this ****ing around over a tyrant that goes on and on.

Want to stop a dog from biting? Cut off it's tail.....right behind the ears.

Last edited:

PRasko

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Amish country
    “The Earth is round — discovery made by Galileo. Astronomy was not studied in Kremlin, giving preference to court astrologers. If it was, they would know: if something is launched into other countries’ airspace, sooner or later unknown flying objects will return to departure point,” said presidential adviser Mykhaylo Podolyak in a tweet.

what kind of coded message is that ********?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Considering how many serious accidents the Russian military has had over the years the explosions could have been simple mistakes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom