Rural Suppliers; They Ain’t Who We Think They Are…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I have not verified this info about the Tractor Supply board of directors, but it seems plausible in todays world. I naively thought TSC was a more rural company not ran by ESG adherents.

“Tractor Supply has a board of directors composed of 10 individuals. One of them, Joy Brown, is a former executive for Vanguard, an index fund with $5 trillion under management. The three big index funds, Vanguard, BlackRock, and State Street, substantially financially support the World Economic Forum for the western world, and sources say also for the Shanghai Cooperation Organization for the eastern world.”

“These various funds are also behind the “social credit” and “ESG” left-wing movements among corporate America to force businesses into left-wing economic and cultural compliance. Another current Tractor Supply board member, Thomas Kingsbury, bragged about implementing ESG initiatives while an executive at Kohl’s.”

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    I have not verified this info about the Tractor Supply board of directors, but it seems plausible in todays world. I naively thought TSC was a more rural company not ran by ESG adherents.

“Tractor Supply has a board of directors composed of 10 individuals. One of them, Joy Brown, is a former executive for Vanguard, an index fund with $5 trillion under management. The three big index funds, Vanguard, BlackRock, and State Street, substantially financially support the World Economic Forum for the western world, and sources say also for the Shanghai Cooperation Organization for the eastern world.”

“These various funds are also behind the “social credit” and “ESG” left-wing movements among corporate America to force businesses into left-wing economic and cultural compliance. Another current Tractor Supply board member, Thomas Kingsbury, bragged about implementing ESG initiatives while an executive at Kohl’s.”
    Your digging too far, you need only look at the CEO for your answer.

Here

and

Here

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    That's why I've tried to buy from Rural King whenever possible. Family owned, don't really want to put up with the BS, and are truly focused on a more rural client base and traditional set of ethics.

I have 2 TSC stores within 20 minutes of my house and I've all but stopped patronizing them.
    Agreed, I'm a Rural king guy. They sell Mike Lindels pillows and play music that doesn't make me want to throw up

Gaffer

Shhhh.......
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2016
    Southern IN
    I am not even sure how the Tractor Supply around here stays in business. Never more than a few cars in the parking lot.

Reactions: Leo

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Your digging too far, you need only look at the CEO for your answer.

Here

and

Here
    I get such a laugh out of the crap if it were not so bad what they are doing to us as a society.

• By 2025, we will reduce the greenhouse gas emissions from by 20% from what they were in 2020.
    • By 2030, we will reduce those emissions by 50%.
    • By 2040, we are committing to achieve net zero emissions across all our operations.

Restated, My team will do the simple reductions that work fast and in 17 years, after this CEO is long gone, I will leave this mess…

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Leave your dam dog in the car. I avoid Tractor Supply whenever I can
    I dont mind the puppers at appropriate stores like hardware and farm stores.
    What I cant stand is fake service animals. I was in a Meijer a couple years ago and a guy had a random mutt on a leash.

Worker: "you know that only service animals are allowed in grocery stores, right?"
    Them: "Yes. this is a trained service animal.) (no vest, tags, "do not pet" etc. )
    I walk to another aisle and there is another worker stocking the coolers. I'm visibly annoyed and shaking my head.
    She says " Everything OK?"
    Me: "That was no service dog."
    She looked at me funny and described them. I agreed and she rolled her eyes. "We already kicked him out once today. Miss [GM] is not going to be happy."

About that time we hear a literal dogfight from several aisles over. Apparently two "service animals" met and went after each other.

She engages her butch mode and says "OH HELLS NO!!!" and drops her box of froze fish and heads toward the commotion while dialing her cordless phone.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yeah..... If you're going to try and pull off the con at least try to make it look real.
    Colorado made a law about impersonation of service dogs.

“The new law criminalizes the intentional misrepresentation by individuals of assistance and service animals, making such misrepresentation a class 2 petty offense punishable by a fine of $25 for a first offense, $50-$200 for a second offense, and $100-$500 for a third or subsequent offense.”

Wstar425

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2018
    Sandia Park, New Mexico
    My wife just sent me something from clouthub about TS chicken feed causing chickens to stop laying eggs. Didn’t really read it as I’m “sleeping” for my run tonight…..

She just lost 1 out of 6 chickens to something that just ate the head. Out on free range in the high desert, could be a couple of things. Production cut by 16.66 percent means daughter’s gonna get less free eggs. NONE of this really makes sense?

We’ve been feeding TS feed since they were chicks and generally gets 6 eggs from 6 chickens per day. I have a light on in the coop a couple hours am and pm to total 14 hours. We are not real super cold which also tends to reduce production.

I don’t really want to believe this, but nothing would surprise me any more.

Last edited:

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Them: "Yes. this is a trained service animal.) (no vest, tags, "do not pet" etc. )
    This is a pet peeve of mine. I saw a grown woman of like 50-60 years old pushing a dog in a stroller at my grocery store. It was a toy breed. I have zero issue with real service dogs. But anyone can have one now.

Also had a conversation with a former employee. She was telling me about her, “service” dog. It was a pit bull. It was also “trained” and still under a year old. Look if you want to get your dog verified as a support pet to get around apartment restrictions whatever but don’t pee on my leg and tell me it’s raining. She had it for less than a month because it got excited and knocked over the tv. You care more about your tv than your “trained” support pet? My dog isn’t an emotional support pet but he has protected me from being attacked by neighbors dogs on my property. If he breaks my tv I’m going to be very upset. But he’s just going in timeout with some colorful language, not dropped off at the pound.

stocknup

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Monrovia area
    My wife just sent me something from clouthub about TS chicken feed causing chickens to stop laying eggs. Didn’t really read it as I’m “sleeping” for my run tonight…..

I don’t really want to believe this, but nothing would surprise me any more.

I have been reading this also on several sites , that feed from TSC could contain less nutrients than normal .
    I suspect it is in more feed from just at TSC , because everyone that I know that has chickens has reported that their egg laying had almost stopped .....Mine included ( we have 23 layers ) and were only getting 2-3 day . Started supplementing our feed with fodder and we are now getting 6-8 day ( which is not bad for the winter )

And for the record ......I don`t shop at TSC . Rural King is my go to farm store .

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I have been reading this also on several sites , that feed from TSC could contain less nutrients than normal .
    I suspect it is in more feed from just at TSC , because everyone that I know that has chickens has reported that their egg laying had almost stopped .....Mine included ( we have 23 layers ) and were only getting 2-3 day . Started supplementing our feed with fodder and we are now getting 6-8 day ( which is not bad for the winter )

And for the record ......I don`t shop at TSC . Rural King is my go to farm store .
    I've heard the same.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Their prices are higher than most other places.
    So there’s my motivation to not shop there. I go there for propane refills only.
    I try to but the Mooresville store is closest, and for some reason just cant keep their propane tank full. Seems like every other time I need a refill, I have to go to Plainfield. Its bad enough I dont even grab my keys without calling them first.

Top Bottom