RUGER-SR SILENCER

diver dan

Marksman
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Jan 21, 2013
DeMotte
Well I am looking at suppressors and stores, and have figured I will go to a RUGER-SR 22LR silencer . Does anybody have one of these ? I am going with this one because it is a well established company , and DO HAVE top notch designers , and has customer service and knowledge.Price is 450 dollars plus tax stamp of course.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Oct 8, 2014
Indiana
I have no experience with Ruger suppressors. But know that at least to the public, they've not been in the suppressor game all that long. May not mean much. I also don't know if it's possible they've been making cans for other types of contracts or not. I suppose it's possible.

Also know that you can indeed get into the .22 suppressor game for less $ if you shop around. I'm not sure what that'll mean as far as drive-time for you vs. hassle or not - but it's doable.

diver dan

Marksman
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Jan 21, 2013
DeMotte
The way I am thinking is that they have looked at all other silencers on the market and took the best ideas from them and built their own.They have seen what has worked , and not , and designed their own, my own thoughts.

22ishplinkster

Plinker
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mar 9, 2021
Indianapolis
It should ease your mind a bit to know that 22lr suppressors aren't that complex due to the low pressures associated compared to rifle cans. I'd focus more on their advertised warranty and experiences of warranty claims than anything

Smeff

Plinker
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apr 20, 2014
Clinton
I have a sig .22 can. It’s a good time, I’m not sure if they are still making them or not. I got it when they were doing a promo with my lgs where they did $200 off “paying” for your tax stamp

Lock n Load

Master
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
May 1, 2008
FFort
The Ruger should be a solid suppressor and a good choice. I looked into them since one was going on a Ruger MKIV Lite, but I went with the Dead Air MASK HD and a YHM Stinger since they are also rated for the 5.7x28.

Top Bottom