• ...and so much more!
  • HEADKNOCKER

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2017
    Clarksville
    I have another Ruger SP101 357 on its way
    Have had five other variants in the past & have a fondness for these little revolvers for their beefiness & reliability
    Stoked to have another one & have several accessories already in my stash = Shims, Springs, Holster & Hogue Grip
    It's been almost 20 years since I had my last ones BTW
    576-53653.jpg
    Was planning on picking it up July 1st to celebrate Constitutional Carry in Indiana

~~~What a Little Beast~~~

92FSTech

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 24, 2020
    North Central
    Very nice! It share your appreciation for the SP101. I have a 3" that has accompanied me on numerous backpacking trips over the years. It's a great little gun, easy to carry yet still easy to shoot a steady diet of magnum loads out of at the range when I choose to do so. I have a thing for .357 revolvers, and while I have others that fill certain specific functions better than my SP101, if I was only allowed to keep one to use for every situation, the SP101 would be my pick. It's truly the goldilocks-fit of .357 Magnum revolvers.

Steve

Master
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Had one for years, then came across a S&W 60 that I couldn't pass up. Sold the Ruger and bought the Smith. Didn't think I needed 2 of the same type of guns. That was the dumbest thing I ever did (at least in the gun world). Still miss that gun to this day. What a great little tank of a gun. Talk about bulletproof.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    They really are nice. I've had the wants for a .327 since they have come out. Just never in the right place at the right time.
    I would love a 3" version in .327 magnum, but the ammo is so scarce it's almost ridiculous to buy one!
    My 2.25" SP101 was purchased in December 1994 as a Christmas gift to myself...I carried it from 1994 until 9/11, when I bought my first Glock. The SP101 now sports Badger Custom boot grip, Wolff Springs, and a XS Tritium front sight...I still have it...still shoot it...still love it! I also have a 3" version that has been on several camping / hiking trips through the Gatlinburg, TN area, on parts of the Appalachian Trail, and numerous other hiking trails!
    Pre Badger Custom Boot Grip days...
    jn79T6Z.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom