• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Will0369

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Westfield
    I have seen a few of these pistols around some magazines lately, does anyone have one, and if they do could you tell us a little bit about it, I really like their looks, and for the price I almost have to get one, just want to know if it is worth the money.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    If I were to purchase a new snub or 3" barrel revolver the SP101 would be my choice. I have shot several over the years and they are nice little revolvers. To heavy to be a true BUG but they are solid and lockup like a bank vault. Should be able to handle a lifetime of .357. Trust me when I say that even .38 +P out of the modern ultralight revolvers is unpleasent so the extra steel in the SP101 does serve a purpose.

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Great gun and well built. Have one in .357 mag and would like to find one in .32 H&R mag. I prefer the GP100 for a day at the range, but the SP101 is better to carry.

gpasp101

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    S. E. In.
    certainly

:patriot: I have carried my sp101 in 357 mag for a little over a year now and have had no problems at all, I really enjoy shooting this piece.:ar15:

chachi73

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    west burbs
    when you run out of ammo, you can beat the bg to death with it. it is one stout snub nose. had the 2 inch barrel, and stupidly sold it. what was i thinking!!!! it was my first gun purchase....you always have fond memories of your first. ;)

musclecarr

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Owen County
    I have a Ruger Police Service Six .357 Mag. Stainless 2 1/2", this is before the SP and GP were around, and I love this revolver. I carry it half the time. Doesn't leave empty casings laying around and never have to worry about it jamming. Revolvers are great carry pieces. The SP101 is very sweet, my friend has one. Its his Primary carry piece also.

Top Bottom