Calumet Twp.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Doesn't look like theres any difference in size than any AR carbine in 308 already on the market.. Probably a good idea for another page in their catalog but not sure it's going to be game changer for them.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Looks like a lower cost version of the Patriot Ordinance Factory Revolution.

The POF Revolution has been on my short list for when the money tree leafs out for quite a while.

I do wonder if POF holds any patents for their method of shrinking an AR-10 down to AR-15 size. Specifically regarding the take down pin datums or other unique elements of the Revolution.

I'll be watching. I fondled the Ruger MPR in 2019 and was surprised by both the quality of the trigger pull and how well the rifle felt in hand.

Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    I never cared much for a .308 in the AR style rifle after shooting one.
    I prefer my FALs. Yeah, it's heavier and probably not as accurate but, it will get the job done. I don't really hunt anymore. Easy gas adjustment so it will reliably shoot any ammo out there. Of course, that's just me.

Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    I guess I'm just a old wimp, the AR10 of my son's kinda hurt after about 20rds. Got some bruises from that one. I shot 80rds thru my short barrel FAL last week and didn't even have a tender spot.

buttonblue

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 11, 2021
    North Manchester, IN
    @buttonblue Range report and pictures please!

Did you get the 16 or 20 inch?
    @jwamplerusa , I got the 16 inch. It was to replace a Sig 716 Gen 2 that was also a 16" but much heavier.

I will have too get back to you on an RR. Have only had it for a couple weeks. So far, I am impressed with it's build and weight. I can't think of anything I would swap out on it except for an ambi charging handle.

I will snap a picture of it and post. I've only added the ACOG I had and some BCM MLOK rail covers.

Last edited:

buttonblue

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 11, 2021
    North Manchester, IN
    @jwamplerusa , I got the 16 inch. It was to replace a Sig 716 Gen 2 that was also a 16" but much heavier.

I will have too get back to you on an RR. Have only had it for a couple weeks. So far, I am impressed with it's build and weight. I can't think of anything I would swap out on it except for an ambi charging handle.

I will snap a picture of it and post. I've only added the ACOG I had and some BCM MLOK rail covers.

Attachments

• IMG_0966.jpg
      IMG_0966.jpg
      846.9 KB · Views: 31
    Top Bottom