• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

hammerd13

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 20, 2015
    Hamilton County
    SOLD: Ruger 10/22 Carbine with two (2) OEM rotary 10-round magazines. $350 cash - SOLD

This rifle is generally Ruger OEM, but offers the following noteworthy features/upgrades...
    • Nodak Spud NDS-26 rear rail/sight combo. Includes two different peep-site apertures (flip between the two). Perfect for using as your rear peep site or a mounting platform for a red-dot/scope. I've mounted a red-dot on the rail (Sig Romeo 5 on low mount) and the iron sights remain out of your field of view (no co-witness in red-dot)
    • Tech-Sight adjustable steel front sight tower assembly
    • Karsten's Custom Cheek Rest (B-Model). This helps get your cheek weld in just the right spot, regardless of the sighting system you choose.
    • Aluminum flanged action screw pillar with stainless steel escutcheon. Secured with Devcon 230-10110 plastic steel putty
    • Rear of receiver bedded with Devcon 230-10110 plastic steel putty
    • Volquartsen firing pin
    • Volquartsen extractor and spring
    • Kidd receiver pins to minimize trigger assembly movement in receiver
    • OEM bolt
    • OEM steel trigger group
    • OEM metal barrel band
    • Includes Ruger OEM scope rail (not attached), if you'd like to use it instead of Nodak Spud rail
    I purchased this Ruger 10/22 new in 1994. The original receiver was replaced in 2015 with a "50th anniversary" receiver, as I had already taken the original receiver for use in another competition rifle. I then bedded this action and upgraded the sights.

It's a great rifle with plenty of utility and use potential. Thanks for looking!

Located in Hamilton Town Center Mall area (Hamilton County - Noblesville). Would prefer to meet in this vicinity. Need to see Indiana ID and LTCH, nothing recorded.

IMG_3564.jpg
    IMG_3566.jpg
    IMG_3570.jpg IMG_3573.jpg

IMG_3563.jpg
    IMG_3569.jpg
    IMG_3567.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom