• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 19, 2009
    Central Indiana
    Here's one I never thought I'd sell, but I'm looking to build an AR or buy a Garand and this one just doesn't get shot anymore. Doesn't really fit my style of shooting anymore and it isn't doing anyone any good sitting in the safe with five other .22's.

Here's the specifics:

Ruger 10/22 - started life as a carbine. Has the original unmolested metal trigger group, not the current plastic. ( I haven't done any work of any kind on it. It's firm but very crisp. I bought the gun in 2001 or 2002 as a plinker and it was used for a few months and then put away and untouched for about 7 years.

Additions: Hogue overmold stock. 20" Green Mountain .920 barrel. CenterPoint 4-16x40 scope. Illuminated mil-dot reticle. Adjustable objective and flip up lens covers. Tracks true and holds zero. Resettable adjustments. I also have the original stock and barrel band, and five magazines. One black and four clear. I'll include any other extra action parts I have for it (possibly an extractor but I'm not sure) and any rails or scope mounts (i know i have a couple). Will also include a hard plastic case to lug it all home.

DSC_0418.jpg

DSC_0416.jpg

This one's a shooter. When I was shooting it off the bench more often, half inch groups at 50 yds were the norm with CCI standard velocity. I wanted to function check everything before I put it up for sale but didn't have any on hand, so I function checked with 50 rounds of CCI Blazer.

The first three shots were fired, scope corrections were made, and the remaining seven created the SRH below.

10-22-50yd-sight-and-group.jpg

Asking $400 for all. I have about $500 into it in total. Located in Indianapolis. Only possible trade interests would be a lever action .44 Mag rifle like a Marlin or a Winchester Angle Eject. Not really interested in the Brazillian or Italian versions, and really thinking cash is the better option. PM with questions or offers.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 19, 2009
    Central Indiana
    Let's give this a bump. Includes the factory rail, a Weaver rail, and a set of Weaver see-through mounts. It's ready to go to the range or long range squirrel snipin'. Open to offers.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom