• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I took it as, "this is the parking lot of a family friendly business. There are a lot of parents and young kids walking around. Anyone who would choose this particular location to approach people with butcher knives is a freaking moron or psycho. Either way, they deserve whatever bad **** falls on their head for being so dumb."

Ya got to read between the lines, but it's there.

shadow64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    Plainfield
    They thought they would be famous for a prank thats how some people make money by getting followers. there’s a lot of that crap on youtube I have seen many of times it can and does go wrong fast . can’t fix stupid

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    I question the prank robbery. Was it a pre planned prank or did it become one after it failed? I could see someone having a buddy off to the side with a camera when committing a crime so they can tell the police it was a prank if they get caught.

KARP

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2020
    Nwi
    I haven't seen a lot of this kind of prank on Utube but tik toc is full of this crap.

Old Dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2016
    Central Indiana
    Remember the punchout or knockout game some idiots played a few years ago. I think a few of those ended badly for some of the perps after they hurt some innocent folks.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Remember the punchout or knockout game some idiots played a few years ago. I think a few of those ended badly for some of the perps after they hurt some innocent folks.
    If you want real stupid, look no further than the lackin' game (language warning)

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I "think" these are the clowns that I commented on one of their vids last year. I requested that they notify when one of them got shot while "pranking" someone and I would be sure to give them a thumbs up.

I hope they post the actual video so I can be true to my word!

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    If only there was a history of these pranks almost ending in disaster...

As an aside, a lot of people need to be a lot better about paying attention to their surroundings.

And the dipshit in the last video is still laughing after the fact. Hopefully at minimum if he ever does get shot he takes it right in the twins so as not to procreate further.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Wow, I thought I had seen stupid and irresponsible before but this is beyond all belief and nearly comprehension.

This is why I keep pressing my congress critters to require firms training and marksmanship demonstration during the public school years in preparation for those citizens entry into the unorganized militia.

The persons in these videos obviously have little regard for human life, including their own. They also have obviously had zero firearms safety training or marksmanship training, at least training that was effective and retained.

These videos are an abject example of why we have the wanton violence and murder in many of our inner cities. With the mental capacity, knowledge, and skill shown in these videos you should expect nothing less than violent carnage in areas where this sort of behavior is common.

Why don't we see this shown on the evening news, calling out the irresponsible acts and the danger presented to all the parties?

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    If you scare someone with a gun and the will to use it you will get dead...I wouldn't even need to be scared; just threatened. Butcher knives out coming across the parking lot? DRT

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    If only there was a history of these pranks almost ending in disaster...

I call bs on this.
    Early in the vid they ask for a lighter. Person checks coat pockets then pants pockets and produces the lighter from the coat pocket.
    Then the dude with the gun does th exact same motion to produce the lighter. Plus there's no way he didn't notice the clown sneaking up during the flame trick.

ChazL

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Tell City
    Wow, I thought I had seen stupid and irresponsible before but this is beyond all belief and nearly comprehension.

This is why I keep pressing my congress critters to require firms training and marksmanship demonstration during the public school years in preparation for those citizens entry into the unorganized militia.

The persons in these videos obviously have little regard for human life, including their own. They also have obviously had zero firearms safety training or marksmanship training, at least training that was effective and retained.

These videos are an abject example of why we have the wanton violence and murder in many of our inner cities. With the mental capacity, knowledge, and skill shown in these videos you should expect nothing less than violent carnage in areas where this sort of behavior is common.

Why don't we see this shown on the evening news, calling out the irresponsible acts and the danger presented to all the parties?
    And of course there are plenty of anti 2A who seem to think this is commonplace practice for gun owners. Education needs to be taking place!

Top Bottom