River trip today ends like Deliverance....?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • paintball_addiction

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    180   0   0
    Sep 9, 2009
    SW of Indy
    Yup....Think its called investigation. I would do the same as this officer did when investigating a matter. Sheriff was very professional and 100% pro gun. I just didn't have anything incriminating to give him...LOL.
    I know Ryan Baker, the Wabash County Sheriff, and he is indeed a pro gun guy. I believe he also did some firearms instructing at the Indiana Law Enforcement Academy before he was Sheriff.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    So, any idea who died or what happened to them? Driver seat? Passenger? Trunk?

Who found it and called the police?
    I said earlier it was suicide as a friend with connections told me later. I have the guys name but not going to share it. I saw no one in the car but the passenger door was open, perhaps deputies airing it out and had open it on that side, so assuming he was slumped over on that side maybe. Don't know who reported it or if a deputy on patrol pulled in to check on things. My son found out later by his half brother who went to work at 8 a.m. that he saw the car parked there then. Since its suicide and confirmed that it probably isn't important anymore how long it had been there. May be something in the Wabash "the paper" this weds or the next weds about it. At first I thought he may of shot himself if they said suicide, as apposed to a overdose....but then maybe he overdosed and left a note on his intentions....and the paper may never report on that...?

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    How long before I can claim the deserted excavator and salvage it? Scrap steel price has been rising!

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Well Monday afternoon a dead woman was found in the same Eel River East of N. Manchester. This would of been just a short distance up river where I put on in Laketon. As of now she hasn’t been identified.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Well Monday afternoon a dead woman was found in the same Eel River East of N. Manchester. This would of been just a short distance up river where I put on in Laketon. As of now she hasn’t been identified.
    Well, well, well. What is your alibi, son? :bat:

Top Bottom