• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    So sorry for your loss, cool that guns bonded you. I lost my dad 3 years ago....wish I could call him one more time ( I never called enough)

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Sorry for your loss Nick, praying for peace for you and your family, I miss my dad more than anything! But if I can give you a piece of advice, forget the bad times, cherish the good times!

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Condolences, Nick. It is one heck of a bitter pill to swallow. Keep your faith and remember that he would want you to keep moving constructively forward. I and many others will be remembering you and yours in our prayers.

Xwalker1014

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 17, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Deepest condolences. It’s hard losing a parent. I lost my father 15 years ago, so I kind of get where you’re coming from. It’s good to hear that you guys bonded over firearms, a common interest amongst all of us here. I’m a glass half full kind of guy, so I think it’s great that you can take the time to cherish those moments you had with him, despite your differences. I’ll be pouring one out for the both of you next time I open a bottle. You’ll be on our minds :)

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    So sorry for your loss...hard to fathom all that transpires when one loses a loved one!
    Take the time to mourn (deeply) and know that God heals and restores all who seek Him!
    May God bless you and walk with you through your journey! Amen!

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    206   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Very sorry for your loss.
    Lost my dad just 9 months ago & mom just the year prior. Still find myself reaching for the phone to tell them about something. Hang in there, let the memories live on.
    This.......reaching for the phone.

When it happens, that's when it gets real.

So sorry for your loss.

Lwright

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2017
    Indianapolis
    So sorry for your loss. May the Almighty be with you and comfort you. Know that he has not died, but just departed, and our hope is that we may see our loved ones again. God bless you and prayers for you and your family.

Top Bottom