• ...and so much more!
  • marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    The competition TX22 works better for competition. The slide cut makes for a larger ejection area and it seems they have the barrel issue sorted out. A guy I shoot with often moved from his 9mm pistols to the TX22s for steel challenge due to ammo costs.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    The competition TX22 works better for competition. The slide cut makes for a larger ejection area and it seems they have the barrel issue sorted out. A guy I shoot with often moved from his 9mm pistols to the TX22s for steel challenge due to ammo costs.
    Yeah, I'm just want to be sure I am training with my 9 in case I ever want to try USPSA or IDPA. But if I like RFS and it grows, that may become my sport if centerfire ammo costs stay high.

I'd like to be "trained" in both calibers.

DolomiteDave

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 11, 2022
    Carmel
    Check your mags.

Possibly try a VQ or Tandemkross firing pin, but failure to fire might be more the ammo than the gun.

Oh, I didn't even think of the magazines. Ill give the tips in this video a try, and also go buy a few small boxes of different ammo. I had issues with CCI however, and that seems to run well in nearly every 22 I have ever shot. Could be wrong, I don't have an enormous sample size. Firing pin is on my list for sure.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    My next rimfire.

54M3djE.png

About time!

Top Bottom