• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rcs36

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Hello folks. The annual Dan Ireland Memorial Steel Challenge is now posted and open for registration. Come and join us in celebrating the memory of a great friend to the Club and a war hero.
    Match starts: October 02, 2021 @ 10:00 AM · Match ends: October 02, 2021 @ 3:30 PM

Terre Haute, Indiana 47802

All 8 Stages recognizing all 13 Divisions.
    Set up at 8 am.
    Registration starts at 9 am and ends at 9:45.
    Shooters meeting at 9:45.
    The fun begins at 10 am.
    Awards to division winners immediately following the match.
    Shoot up to 3 divisions.
    Separate entry required for each division.
    Please squad each gun immediately following registration of each gun.
    Walk ons are welcome.
    1st div. $20
    2nd & 3rd. $10 each
    Youth 17 and under are half price.
    Tier 1 match
    LUNCH IS INCLUDED and will be served after the match at the awards ceremony.
    Registration can be found here: https://practiscore.com/dan-ireland-memorial-steel-challenge-match-2/register

Beans&Bullets

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 18, 2010
    Terre Haute, IN
    Do you enjoy shooting? Do you support our military men and women and all those who have served in our military? Yes and yes. Well, here is a chance to combine both in a friendly and fun competition. Why is it the Dan Ireland Match? Dan was a member of our club and a veteran of the military who served our county in Vietnam. He was a gentleman and a friend to all who met him. I strive to be as well loved as a man like he was. Come celebrate Dan with us and show your support while having a fun time. This is an 8 stage steel challenge match at the Riley Conservation Club. It's only $20 for 1 gun and $30 if you wish to shoot 2. Never shot a match before but are comfortable and familiar with safe gun handling. Contact me with a private message and I can explain what you need to be able to shoot this match. You don't have to have thousands of dollars worth of equipment, you don't have to have years of competition shooting experience. We are very BEGINNER friendly. We enjoy sharing our sport with new shooters.

Cheapest / easiest way to check this out, is by shooting one of the .22 divisions. Either .22 rifle or pistol. It can be iron sights or with an optic. Don't have a .22 but want to shoot, well, there are 13 total divisions that one can shoot. Contact me with any questions, or visit WWW.scsa.org for more information. Some of the other 13 divisions shoot 9mm, .40 S&W or .45 ACP pistols. There are also divisions for Pistol Caliber Carbines.

rcs36

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Do you enjoy shooting? Do you support our military men and women and all those who have served in our military? Yes and yes. Well, here is a chance to combine both in a friendly and fun competition. Why is it the Dan Ireland Match? Dan was a member of our club and a veteran of the military who served our county in Vietnam. He was a gentleman and a friend to all who met him. I strive to be as well loved as a man like he was. Come celebrate Dan with us and show your support while having a fun time. This is an 8 stage steel challenge match at the Riley Conservation Club. It's only $20 for 1 gun and $30 if you wish to shoot 2. Never shot a match before but are comfortable and familiar with safe gun handling. Contact me with a private message and I can explain what you need to be able to shoot this match. You don't have to have thousands of dollars worth of equipment, you don't have to have years of competition shooting experience. We are very BEGINNER friendly. We enjoy sharing our sport with new shooters.

Cheapest / easiest way to check this out, is by shooting one of the .22 divisions. Either .22 rifle or pistol. It can be iron sights or with an optic. Don't have a .22 but want to shoot, well, there are 13 total divisions that one can shoot. Contact me with any questions, or visit WWW.scsa.org for more information. Some of the other 13 divisions shoot 9mm, .40 S&W or .45 ACP pistols. There are also divisions for Pistol Caliber Carbines.
    Excellent post Beans! Thank you! True words right there.

rcs36

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    The Dan Ireland Memorial match was a great success today. We honored a great man today. Thank you Dan for your service! We had 65 guns total today. Thank you to all of the setup crews, RO's and score keeper staff. Awards were given to all of the division winners. Congratulations to you all. The scores can be found here: https://practiscore.com/results/html/a8ad1657-497b-4741-921c-78a48791294d

Top Bottom