• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sanzo87

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 11, 2008
    Muncie IN for now
    i have been to Ricochet a lot its a small shop (not a big slection but nice place) out in hartford city on 200 south. The guy that owns it is really nice his name is Rick Cain and the other guys there are really good too. He always tells you hi when you come in unless he is really busy most of the time you just end up talkin about this and that as you go about lookin. most of the time you dont even have to ask to see some thing you will just be talkin about it and out of the case it comeslol ( i like that). He is always willing to cut a deal when he can. and will not take you on a trade like other dealers. he will even show you why hes givein you what he is for it because of what he can get it for new (if he has a book on them). his prices are very good I have gotten most all of my guns off of him. and the more your in the better a deal he will try to work out for you. i would highly suggest it if you get the chance.

jongo1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    20 miles north of Ft.Wayne
    You dont find many guys out there like Rick.I have dealt with him alot at shows all over the state.Never made it down to his shop but cant imagine things being any different there.Big +1 for Rick Cain all around great guy.:patriot:

Top Bottom