• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I was talking about the Watergate stuff.

He is definitely better than any D I can think of. If he were to win, you would think that he would be able to drag the party back to the right.
    Not a chance in hell. IF he manages to pull off an upset, it will never happen because the machine is too strong. And that is the reason neither of the two things will happen.

The only way he gets far enough to win the nomination is if Biden steps down. I think they are smart enough to know that he is a harder to beat choice than Biden.

Then again, if they dont think they can control him like the current puppet, they'll block him.

The only way they get dragged to the right would be for those steering it left to disappear in a nuke level event. (literal nuke that kills them, French style revolution, or something like the Epstein list getting outed and they are all on it and are actually convicted, etc. )

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Not a chance in hell. IF he manages to pull off an upset, it will never happen because the machine is too strong. And that is the reason neither of the two things will happen.

The only way he gets far enough to win the nomination is if Biden steps down. I think they are smart enough to know that he is a harder to beat choice than Biden.

Then again, if they dont think they can control him like the current puppet, they'll block him.

The only way they get dragged to the right would be for those steering it left to disappear in a nuke level event. (literal nuke that kills them, French style revolution, or something like the Epstein list getting outed and they are all on it and are actually convicted, etc. )
    I doubt he will win, but IF he won that would theoretically give him the mandate to bring the D party back right. It would probably be similar to Trump and the Rs 2016-2020

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I would rather see him in instead of Biden or Harris, or any other Democrat they may toss out there.

****, I would rather see him then most of the R field. Pence, Christie, Nikki, Asa, Scott. . . . I mean really, they're awful. I do not give a flying **** which letter is beside the persons name.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I do not give a flying **** which letter is beside the persons name.
    This used to be good practice but not the way the game is played today. There is a difference between the parties, no matter the BS on INGO, as much as I despise Young, he is 60% better than Andre Carson or Evan By by.

For the worse DC has largely been turned into teams, one of the reasons they hated Trump so much, he was not in their teams…

BTW, did you know young was a marine? :lmfao:

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Now we think politicians follow their voters desire?

Nixon was dumb. His people got caught and he tried to cover it up.
    They have to do a degree or they don't get re-elected. Simple as that.

Nixon was set-up, maybe he was dumb enough to get entangled, maybe he underestimated the entanglers.

I realize it's disconcerting to watch the curtain pulled back on your own governments massive corruption, but ignoring it ensures that it continues.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    They have to do a degree or they don't get re-elected. Simple as that.

Nixon was set-up, maybe he was dumb enough to get entangled, maybe he underestimated the entanglers.

I realize it's disconcerting to watch the curtain pulled back on your own governments massive corruption, but ignoring it ensures that it continues.
    Or maybe he was just a slimy politician that wanted to keep his office.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    He knows he must siphon off the votes of Trump, appealing to the very types posting how interesting of an option he is to get any traction…

And he is not off the table for me, I am waiting to see how this all plays out with Trump. I can see a couple paths where Trump is not only found guilty but possibly in jail before November 2024. I believe the true power in DC, left and right, believe Trump is a lock against Biden, and neither side can have that again.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    And he is not off the table for me, I am waiting to see how this all plays out with Trump. I can see a couple paths where Trump is not only found guilty but possibly in jail before November 2024. I believe the true power in DC, left and right, believe Trump is a lock against Biden, and neither side can have that again.
    Going to be interesting for sure…

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    ****, I would rather see him then most of the R field. Pence, Christie, Nikki, Asa, Scott. . . . I mean really, they're awful. I do not give a flying **** which letter is beside the persons name.
    I too think it would be far more palatable to see RFKjr in the WH than some other dirtbag Democrat leftist and even some GOP candidates.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I could probably never vote for him because of his positions on guns, abortion, climate “change”, etc…but on this one area, at least if he were to get elected, I can see where we might get progress where even republicans/conservatives fail to step in.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne

lying-coming.gif

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

"The poll from The Economist and YouGov released Wednesday showed Kennedy was viewed favorably by 49 percent of respondents, giving him the highest net favorability rating of 19 points. He was viewed unfavorably by 30 percent."

"President Biden and former President Trump each had the second-highest percentage of respondents viewing them favorably, with 44 percent saying so. But Biden had a minus-9 net favorability rating, while Trump had a minus-10 net favorability rating."

Top Bottom