• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    That would be kind of cool, but she has no interest. I'm trying to get my brother to go, but we shall see how that works out.
    It’s always fun to have some sibling rivalry going on.
    The last ladies pistol event we had mom, daughter and granddaughter competing for bragging rights. No idea who came out on top but they all had a great time and came away better shooters.

natdscott

User Unknown
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 20, 2015
    Best things you can bring are a closed mouth, open ears, and a well-rested brain.

Go to bed early. EARLY. You may not sleep that well, or it may take awhile to get to sleep. Pack up the day before, so you can go to bed with 10 hrs between the pillow and the alarm.

Last edited:

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Start stretching and round up your gear.
    Still time to track down, buy, order, borrow, steal any items you need.
    Remember to bring a pen/pencil and something to write on (small note book or just a piece of paper works too). Sharpie for the win.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    It has been a long time since I have done one of these events.... may have to look for another one before long. They are excellent events and, in my opinion, there is always something to learn regardless of experience and / or skill level.

Looking forward to the AARs!

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    ‘We’ certainly look forward to seeing you back on the line. A superb weekend no doubt and a lot of fun for sure. We really got lucky with the weather and having so many squared away shooters to start with.
    Stay tuned as we, Revere’s Riders, will likely add a couple more offerings still this year.
    Nigel

diveski11

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Great class, Matt! The pace and tone were perfect. I really enjoyed how much Civic Engagement was interwoven with the history and the course of fire. By Sunday I was able to shoot my best scores ever - by a LOT!

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    It was a good class and I quite enjoyed it.

Get those courses up soon if possible, I need as much lead time as I can get to try to get off work (especially if it's down south). The carbine class sound like it would be fun.
    The carbine class is great. I've taken it twice now. One was a two day class, the other a single day. Both featured useful instruction but were very different in terms of the drills.

It's awesome to be able to take the same class twice without it feeling very repetitive.

Top Bottom