• ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I have 3 left as of now with 12 more available this coming Friday (8-14-2015). These are embroidered in Indianapolis and I am ordering them 12+ at a time (the minimum order) and re-selling them for my cost including shipping by USPS First Class Parcel. I can put 2 hats in a 6" cube box. The hat(s) will be in a Ziploc bag as well.

Cost is as follows:

$10 cash face-to-face
    $14 each via PayPal, shipped
    $25 PayPal for two shipped together

PM me if you're interested and I'll get one out to you or meet up with you. This is strictly volunteer work on my part; I'm doing this to get the name out there. The material is a ventilated jersey-like fabric and they have a Velcro closure on the back. My big head is 7-3/4 hat size and these fit me fine.

Nice hats, here's a picture... PM me if interested and I'll give you my PayPal address or we'll work out a meet-up time and place (like MCF&G) :D

View attachment 40588

Shirts are reasonably priced, too ($18-$20 plus shipping depending on size). If there's enough interest I'll start a thread for those as well.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Welcome to INGO. Do you know an INGO member with 50 posts who can PM me and relay the information? I'd rather not post email and physical addressees publicly. If not, just hit me up by PM when you reach 50.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Update:

These will now have reveresriders.org on the back. Small price increase to $12 face-to face or $16 shipped to cover the extra embroidery. PM me, please if interested. Might have them by Noblesville event, surely by Crawfordsville.

Top Bottom