• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • UglyAmerican

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Fishers
    I'm Den Leader for a Den of Cub Scouts in Fishers. We'd like to have a Revere's Messenger presentation at a Cub Scout Pack Meeting at some point. Please let me know how we might be able to set something up.

In addition, I might be able to generate interest among the Cubs for attending a rifle course. Obviously, HCFG's proximity to Fishers would be very helpful, but I'd also need to assure parents that the chance of "you'll shoot your eye out" is minimized. Ideas are welcome.

Thank you, and have a good one!

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    U.American ... I live in Noblesville; and (for YHJ's benefit) I would be interested in helping.

I almost got back into (cub) scouts as a (grand)parent for my oldest grandson; but then he was talked out of it by his (no scout history) dad who want him in sports 24-7.

I'm still working on remembering lots of scout info; if my grandson(s) don't join - they'll learn all I can share.

:thumbsup:

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I'd love to get some boys scouts in on this, if that's an option (Boy scout pack members who haven't earned their rifle merit badge yet). LMK when & Where

Top Bottom