• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Obama purged over 10k officers in his 8 years in office. Only ones left now are leftist brown nosers. Some were kicked out some left because they were shown the door and didn't want to lose their retirement after serving 20+ years. Obiden is purging the enlisted daily. Once they get done they will have a military that will gladly kill any Americans who stand against any leftist style government.

The Waco massacre will be a daily occurrence until the constitutionalists have been eradicated. It's coming, and it's just a matter of when.

Unless there is a huge change in government and the alphabet agencies get the leftist authoritarians kicked out. I don't see that happening at this point.

One thing for sure we have the most sensitive military in the world at this time.

Last edited:

r3126

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 3, 2008
    Indy westside
    Obama purged over 10k officers in his 8 years in office. Only ones left now are leftist brown nosers. Some were kicked out some left because they were shown the door and didn't want to lose their retirement after serving 20+ years. Obiden is purging the enlisted daily. Once they get done they will have a military that will gladly kill any Americans who stand against any leftist style government.

The Waco massacre will be a daily occurrence until the constitutionalists have been eradicated. It's coming, and it's just a matter of when.

Unless there is a huge change in government and the alphabet agencies get the leftist authoritarians kicked out. I don't see that happening at this point.

One thing for sure we have the most sensitive military in the world at this time.
    And your professional point of reference regarding "only ones left now" is what?

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Guess you'll be finding OUT soon.. And that means what; that you will be publishing your qualifications to make such inane comments?
    Obviously you are out of touch with the modern military who voted Biden. Where over 50% of the enlisted are liberals/leftist and the majority of officers are leftist.

There is a whole thread on this you need to search for it.

Last edited:

r3126

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 3, 2008
    Indy westside
    Obviously you are out of touch with the modern military who voted Biden. Where over 50% of the enlisted are liberals/leftist and the majority of officers are leftist.

There is a whole thread on this you need to search for it.
    At least I have a frame of reference and a rather extensive circle of retiree associates of various ranks and grades, with which I regularly discuss the state of the military establishment. I keep asking you for your professional credentials that allow you to make your allegations. They are yet to be forthcoming.

You give new and significant meaning to the expression "arguing with idiots only draws you down to their level and leaves you feeling that you have wasted a significant amout of time".

With that said, I am going to draw on my comments above and leave you to your parochial life. I have wasted a significant amount of time. Despite all, have a good life. I respect your right to express yourself.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    At least I have a frame of reference and a rather extensive circle of retiree associates of various ranks and grades, with which I regularly discuss the state of the military establishment. I keep asking you for your professional credentials that allow you to make your allegations. They are yet to be forthcoming.

You give new and significant meaning to the expression "arguing with idiots only draws you down to their level and leaves you feeling that you have wasted a significant amout of time".

With that said, I am going to draw on my comments above and leave you to your parochial life. I have wasted a significant amount of time. Despite all, have a good life. I respect your right to express yourself.
    Operative word?

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

I have the same so if you're being told the military is still conservative you are being told wrong. How long have you or your friends been out? My cousin a Lt Col got shown the door when he would not brown nose leftist ideals Obama had for our military, my two boys served recently one a 19D and one a 35F. Both left the military because of what is happening to it. Both put in 8 years and I would say they have a nice understanding of our current military. Back in 1991 a leftist in the military was pretty much in the closet about his views. Now it's prominent.

Top Bottom