• ...and so much more!
  • jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    The bored, rich guy is still bored and rich! HMOG I could've gotten 40% of the vote in Marion County without spending ****!
    Bury the Indiana State Republican party in calls and emails to reject Shreve's use of the Republican party tent due to his positions counter to the party platform.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    This was my input to the Indiana State Republican Party.

So, how did your support of Mr. Shreve in the Mayoral election go? Have you figured out yet that offering up a communist with an "R" after his name does not differentiate your organization from the rest of the scum running Marion county?​
    Why is it so difficult to disavow the Republican Party from Shreve and remove all endorsement and financial support from Jefferson Shreve? He is an embarrassment to anyone who believes in the supremacy of the Constitutions of this Nation and State, and is a demonstrated hypocrite.​
    Though I am sadly aware of the weakness of the Republican Party regarding Constitutional compliance, of the major parties the Republican Party is still better than the Democratic Party (AKA Communist Party of the United States). Sadly, the best I can hope for in Indiana is that the State Republican Party will put forth at least some constitutionalist candidates.​
    The Indiana Republican Party HAS to do better than put forward candidates which spew anti-Constitutional rhetoric and sound an awful lot like a Democrat. Your support for Shreve ultimately effects my support for the Republican Party and the candidates you support in my elections.​
    Mayor Hogsett allowed Indianapolis to be burned and looted in May 2020. I see no substantive difference between the subversive, weak, and pathetic Mayor, and this candidate the Indiana State Republican Party continues to permit to run under their tent.​
    Mr. Shreve's reported comments display an astounding level of ignorance and / or incompetence regarding the Constitutions of this Nation and State, including well publicized recent Supreme Court decisions clarifying and reinforcing the literal meaning of the Preamble to the Bill of Rights and 2nd Amendment, as well as basic human Rights and the fallen nature of so many humans.​
    If the Indiana State Republican Party desires to be relevant to the political system within this State you must provide candidates which provide a clear option the reciprocal of the Democrat candidates. As an example, I will be voting for Mr. Charles Bookwalter in the Spring Primary. Mr. Baird may not be a bad candidate, this district can do better by hiring a Constitutionalist who will place America first in his priority.​
    Disavow Mr. Shreve, he can only do the State Party harm at this juncture.​
    As a reminder, the Republican Party Platform is what you are supposed to be supporting. If candidates the Indiana State Republican Party are fronting do not support all of the platform, YOU are doing something wrong! Just read pages 9 - 15 of the Platform, I think the Indiana State Republican Party needs the refresher.​
    A link to the GOP Platform was included.​

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This is no accident. This is a plan of the left. They recruit for it.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    This was my input to the Indiana State Republican Party.

So, how did your support of Mr. Shreve in the Mayoral election go? Have you figured out yet that offering up a communist with an "R" after his name does not differentiate your organization from the rest of the scum running Marion county?​
    Why is it so difficult to disavow the Republican Party from Shreve and remove all endorsement and financial support from Jefferson Shreve? He is an embarrassment to anyone who believes in the supremacy of the Constitutions of this Nation and State, and is a demonstrated hypocrite.​
    Though I am sadly aware of the weakness of the Republican Party regarding Constitutional compliance, of the major parties the Republican Party is still better than the Democratic Party (AKA Communist Party of the United States). Sadly, the best I can hope for in Indiana is that the State Republican Party will put forth at least some constitutionalist candidates.​
    The Indiana Republican Party HAS to do better than put forward candidates which spew anti-Constitutional rhetoric and sound an awful lot like a Democrat. Your support for Shreve ultimately effects my support for the Republican Party and the candidates you support in my elections.​
    Mayor Hogsett allowed Indianapolis to be burned and looted in May 2020. I see no substantive difference between the subversive, weak, and pathetic Mayor, and this candidate the Indiana State Republican Party continues to permit to run under their tent.​
    Mr. Shreve's reported comments display an astounding level of ignorance and / or incompetence regarding the Constitutions of this Nation and State, including well publicized recent Supreme Court decisions clarifying and reinforcing the literal meaning of the Preamble to the Bill of Rights and 2nd Amendment, as well as basic human Rights and the fallen nature of so many humans.​
    If the Indiana State Republican Party desires to be relevant to the political system within this State you must provide candidates which provide a clear option the reciprocal of the Democrat candidates. As an example, I will be voting for Mr. Charles Bookwalter in the Spring Primary. Mr. Baird may not be a bad candidate, this district can do better by hiring a Constitutionalist who will place America first in his priority.​
    Disavow Mr. Shreve, he can only do the State Party harm at this juncture.​
    As a reminder, the Republican Party Platform is what you are supposed to be supporting. If candidates the Indiana State Republican Party are fronting do not support all of the platform, YOU are doing something wrong! Just read pages 9 - 15 of the Platform, I think the Indiana State Republican Party needs the refresher.​
    A link to the GOP Platform was included.​
    It's not like the Indiana Republican Party leadership chose Shreve to be the candidate for the general election.

Shreve won the Republican Primary against three other candidates.
    So the Indiana Republican Party supported him in the general election because the Republican voters did in the Primary.

Just another example of why primaries are important so we don't get stuck with losers like Shreve.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It's not like the Indiana Republican Party leadership chose Shreve to be the candidate for the general election.

Shreve won the Republican Primary against three other candidates.
    So the Indiana Republican Party supported him in the general election because the Republican voters did in the Primary.

Just another example of why primaries are important so we don't get stuck with losers like Shreve.
    Good point. RINOs get into office and then hold it because the voters see to it.

Top Bottom