Rep. MTG Demands the FBI Be Held Accountable for Unconstitutionally Stripping Americans of Their 2A Rights

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I said this in another thread, but it applies here as well. Any government employee who swore to uphold the constitution as part of their swearing in, and failed to do so should be immediately fired from their position and depending on how bad they violated that agreement, spend some time in jail.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I said this in another thread, but it applies here as well. Any government employee who swore to uphold the constitution as part of their swearing in, and failed to do so should be immediately fired from their position and depending on how bad they violated that agreement, spend some time in jail.

I go a step further and say those who violated their oath should be labeled as traitors and hung.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    While I agree, these people feel they are upholding what they think the constitution is supposed to mean and we are the traitors.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I disagree. They have no respect at all for the constitution. They took the oath knowing they would be violating it, just for power.
    we will have to agree to disagree. As much as we disagree with their practice I do believe they think they are in the right

EDIT: Think of it like this... they've been brainwashed from birth.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    we will have to agree to disagree. As much as we disagree with their practice I do believe they think they are in the right

EDIT: Think of it like this... they've been brainwashed from birth.
    Regardless of the amount of brainwashing they've been subjected to, they have broken their oath and broken faith with the people whose rights they violate. They must be stopped.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Regardless of the amount of brainwashing they've been subjected to, they have broken their oath and broken faith with the people whose rights they violate. They must be stopped.
    You’re not going to get an argument from me. Sadly this election doesn’t really help us much

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    The last guy that actually cared was killed by the CIA while riding with the car top down. Minor players inclined to the Mena Mafia met similar fates via different methods.

Top Bottom