Renewing Site Supporter Subscription QUESTION

d.kaufman

Still Here
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Mar 9, 2013
Hobart
Did you see Account Upgrades (lower right when you go into your profile)?
View attachment 159105
If you click that it will take you to this page:

View attachment 159106

If you scroll down on that page, you should come to Purchased upgrades. Now, I will say that I'm on a laptop, so it may look different if you're on a phone, but if you switch to the desktop version (on your phone) then I *think* it might look the same.
I only use a phone but scrolling that page only gives me the option to purchase 1 of the 3 site supporter levels. Nothing about purchased upgrades anywhere.
No clue how to turn desktop mode on my phone

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
73   0   1
Aug 18, 2011
Southside Indy
I just tried this since I only ingo on mobile and it looks identical. Only problem is those are for business supporter status and trainer supporter. There’s no option for site supporter, it just shows I’ve already purchased that. I’m betting you have to wait for it to expire before re purchasing. I think I remember there being a auto renew option, but i renewed in January so i don’t remember for certain.
Ah, yeah I think you may be right. :yesway:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
73   0   1
Aug 18, 2011
Southside Indy
I only use a phone but scrolling that page only gives me the option to purchase 1 of the 3 site supporter levels. Nothing about purchased upgrades anywhere.
No clue how to turn desktop mode on my phone
Maybe you're close enough to expiring that it gives you the purchase option now. Like Hatin' said, mine doesn't show the purchase option, but I've still got a few months to go before it expires.

MinuteManMike

Sharpshooter
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Oct 28, 2008
Lawrence, IN
I did not either.... pretty lame. I like this place and I want to support it.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodneyw71
Top Bottom