Remington ammunition is running 24/7 now.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    Well, it's good to know that our supply crisis is only going to last TWO YEARS before we can start to crank up production...
    :spend:

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    When obummer shut down our ability to domestically smelt lead people predicted that this was to make ammo scarce. People laughed. When bidit shut off the Keystone pipeline and fracking leases in Texas and Oklahoma, some predicted double priced gas. Some people laughed. When the foolishly driven greenies wanted fossil fuel plants shut down, some laughed. Now the administration is planning food shortages, power shortages, fuel shortages. The enemy is at the door, and only fools are laughing.

I am glad to see ammo starting to make it to the shelves. I believe the multi year problem is bigger than anything ammo manufacturing companies can control.

jdeanp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2022
    Southern IN
    Hopefully we can see something on the shelf that isn't 9mm, 5.56, .308 or .22lr. I know more than that has been on the shelf for a bit, but I dislike not being able to pick up a variety in person like we could in the past.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    Good to know, but I'm not seeing much of it from the distributors. I'd say less than 5% of the ammo we are able to get currently is Remington. As long as it's out there somewhere it will help the supply chain though.

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    When obummer shut down our ability to domestically smelt lead people predicted that this was to make ammo scarce. People laughed. When bidit shut off the Keystone pipeline and fracking leases in Texas and Oklahoma, some predicted double priced gas. Some people laughed. When the foolishly driven greenies wanted fossil fuel plants shut down, some laughed. Now the administration is planning food shortages, power shortages, fuel shortages. The enemy is at the door, and only fools are laughing.

I am glad to see ammo starting to make it to the shelves. I believe the multi year problem is bigger than anything ammo manufacturing companies can control.
    I used to tell people this very same thing....no one believed me....I think there starting to believe me when I say, it's control thru punishment, punishment thru control.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    This is all a reminder to you people who voted for these Democrats! Go ahead and keeping voting like this and you will vote yourself out of the 2A for sure. Don't believe me? Just look at Hogsett, Lightfoot, Pelosi, Schumer, Warren, and that idiot Bernie, etc., etc. You get what you vote for. Ouch!!!
    Or you don't get what you voted for when voting for Todd Young and Rinos like him.

canebreaker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2020
    Horn Lake
    My niece is going to Ole Miss and works at Winchester, Oxford, MS. They are working 24/7/50%. She works 8 hours per day Mon thru Fri and hopes to get 8 hours Sat or Sun. Her job is sweep up the spilled powder around the presses and add it back to the hoppers. She works 3 rooms where they produce 22LR, mags and 223 ammo. Every other month they will retool the mag press and run 556.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    But what about primers? Primers I tell you. I guess the answer is that all the primers they make go to the ammo they make? Or is that too logical an answer?

Top Bottom