• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gungho_1989

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    SE IDPLS
    Remington 700 VSF with MK4 Leupold + extra's Updated with pics.

I am selling my Remington 700 VSF in 308, This rifle is the one with the 26" fluted bull barrel in black, HS precision Tan stock and adjustable trigger.
    Rifle comes with a Leupold Mark4 3.5-10x40 Illuminated Mil Dot reticle.
    MK4 base Leupold Rings, Harris S bipod and OD green Case.

The Rifle is exceptionally accurate with Hornady TAP and Federal Gold Match.
    We were getting sub minute groups with very little trouble when it was sighted a couple of years ago.

I picked up a set of GG&G steel rings for it that I can throw in for an extra $125.00 Just never go the time to get the installed and rezero the rifle all at the same time.

I will get pics up as soon as I get them taken.

I want $1500.00 for the Setup

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Manufacturer[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Leupold[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Model[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]LR/T M1[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Model[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mark 4[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Type[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rifle Scope[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Power[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]3.5-10X[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Objective[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]40[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Reticle[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mil-Dot[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Finish/Color[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Matte[/FONT]
    size[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]30mm[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Description[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Illuminated Reticle[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Manufacturer Part #[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]67930[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]MSRP[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$1,599.99[/FONT]
    REM84360_REM_700_VSF_17RFB_26_HB_BL.jpg

100_3891.jpg

100_3889.jpg

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TravGreen2703!!
    Top Bottom